New
Find
Notify
Tools

Monroe AX track
 Login/Join

Picture of Aaron
posted
Hey Lee, I know I told you at the track today, just wanted to follow up on the board, you know, where you get your normal feedback. Wink

Anyway, nice job on the track today. We had a good time. See you tomorrow.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
yeah the track was very safe and held up well too. alot of water helped that alot . way better than previuos years. good job

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Did you guys ride? I took the flywheel weight off of the 200 for a bit more zip on the track haha. Maybe do a practice in a week or so.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Sharkbait and Aaron didn't ride. Something about soramangina.
Track was a rider friendly track!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
gosh you help the guys gf today and this is what you get. eric busy starting trouble and im cleaning goggles ha ha. actually paul aarons wife was shopping so he had all 3 kids and mine was supposed to and didnt and we woke up late. like eric said though, pretty mellow

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
My chainsaw power was perfect!!!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Well one of these weekends we we shall see how a clapped out 12 year old 200 2 stroke woods bike does Smile

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of race250r
posted Hide Post
Is there a practice schedule posted anywhere? I can't seem to find it if it is. Thanks.

Chris

Posts: 70 | Location: W. Seattle, WA | Registered: Thu February 10 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I shouldn't really talk S cause I haven't ridden not even one AX this winter yet nor have I been on the bike really lately.

But the tracks are looking a little easier then when I was ridding AX regularly in the early 2000's. I was watching video's on you tube of the past two week's track at monroe looked a little tamer then I remember.

Posts: 552 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: Sat December 06 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Joe,
The track last weekend was very rider friendly!
Not one ambulance ride all weekend. The EMT's were borred. Great track for all levels!
My chick raced the +30 class and I didn't have to worry about her getting wadded. This is her first year racing. Maybe her 5th race total.

Picture of Gimp Industries
posted Hide Post
I thought the track was great....the whoop section should have been MUCH longer though.

Posts: 47 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: Thu April 28 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gimp Industries:
I thought the track was great....the whoop section should have been MUCH longer though.

I thought it was good haha, lots of guys in the classes of the mortals thought they had to hit them and go outside while I rolled them and went inside and made most of my passes there haha!

Posts: 55 | Location: arlington, wa | Registered: Tue August 17 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post