Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A note of thanks
 Login/Join

posted
I just wanted to say thank you to the officials and promoters who helped out when my son broke his leg at Redmond. There was also another racer on the track that helped push the bike off the track and was talking to my son as he laid on the track with the paramedics - I don't know your name - but thank you for your help and I hope you did good in your class that day.

And finally, I would like to say to the woman (and you know who you are) that pointed and laughed and cheered when my son got hurt... That was really inappropriate and unsportsman like. I would never, in a million years, wish for anyone to get hurt riding and certainly would never laugh at someone (or their family/girlfriend) when they are being carted off on a stretcher. Shame on you! And just be watching for that little thing they call "Karma"!

Thanks again... Daniel says he'll be racing in Lewiston - we'll see how surgery goes...

Posts: 1 | Location: Hicktown USA | Registered: Mon December 18 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 866Ashley66
posted Hide Post
Karma will get her. What a rude unsportmanlike person.

Posts: 28 | Location: Tacoma Wa 98408 | Registered: Fri November 21 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<lee>
posted
I am sorry to here that Daniel broke his leg. I am truly sorry and disapointed that someone pointed at your son and laughed. No matter how much we want to beat the competition, we shouldn't loose sight that we are a small group of competitors that travel together for the better of the sport. WHR Motorsports

Reply With QuoteReport This Post