E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  Northwest AX Nationals    video of my son at monroe on 12/19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

video of my son at monroe on 12/19
 Login/Join

Picture of spin05
posted
Here is a video of my son at the 12/19 monroe arenacross track.
http://s137.photobucket.com/al...s1stplace8512-13.flv

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Right on!

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of honda 250r
posted Hide Post
that was cool

Posts: 150 | Location: stanwood | Registered: Sun November 25 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Hey Eric,
I re-jetted and did the AP mod on that 150R last night. She rips now....Maybe you can try her again some time........

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
NO WAY!!! Im not trying that thing again!! That bike kicked my ass! I havnt been beat down like that in a long time. I might go get my neck checked out today. Im still hurting!
I aint no spring chicken anymore!

quote:
Originally posted by spin05:
Hey Eric,
I re-jetted and did the AP mod on that 150R last night. She rips now....Maybe you can try her again some time........

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Dude..Spring chicken????I know how you feel. At 43 years old ,I crash now and im sore for weeks!!!!!!!!

#329 40+ class