New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dirty riding or ???
 Login/Join

Picture of E.W. #849
posted
Would you consider this dirty riding. Or a lesson of not leaving your inside line open AND when not to sqare a corner off.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a_W-vT1OIU

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newport
posted Hide Post
I dont think it was that bad just left the door open. It's arenax and its going to happen. I have seen the kid on the yamaha get taken out plenty this year. He just needs to work on his attitude and when it happens to him again just put his head down and and go get his position back. It's racing and your going to get takin out just dont hurt the guy keep it reasonable and that was fair game.

Posts: 28 | Location: Benton city | Registered: Tue June 30 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ha ha Its the junior class so I'd say both.

Posts: 295 | Location: Sultan Wa | Registered: Wed November 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad_mxer317
posted Hide Post
Clearly a case of leaving the door open.
Radsdad

Posts: 1034 | Location: TUMWATER | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was there a fight after the race? Smile It was a combination of being a little out of control and trying for the inside line. I applaud his move.

Posts: 254 | Location: Woodinville, Wasington | Registered: Thu November 13 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wilcox
posted Hide Post
i agree he left the door so wide open you could have drove a truck pass him!!! thats racing ...

Posts: 331 | Location: lynnwood | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Looked to me to be a bad time to square off a corner.But yea he left the inside open too,but that didn't cause hia crash.....

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
It wasnt dirty riding. I think the kid on the Yami just didnt downside the jump all the way, therefor he could stop or make the right move which would have been just run him out. Not a dirty move though.

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Looked ok to me, one of the downsides of going high and squaring off.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ha ha What would I say Waunch? Let me think...perfect attempt at a textbook monroe pass. Clipping the double made him bobble his approach to the turn is all. The dude on yellow shoulda stood it up. Good move really.

Posts: 157 | Location: kent, wa, usa | Registered: Tue January 13 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Parker
posted Hide Post
Is there any other way to pass inside Monroe?

Perfectly clean.

Yellow floundered in the corner. He will learn that there is a moment where you've blown it, the other guy has got you, and your instinct has to be to tap the brakes to avoid running into him and crashing. Or cut back inside HARD.

Or if it's Waunch and he stuffs you at Yakima in 2002, pin it and run into the back of him hard enough to make sure both of you go down. Then yell at eachother in the pits and have to buy a new Marzocchi fork tube for you 125 Husky from smashing into his footpeg.

Posts: 255 | Location: Mattawa, WA, USA | Registered: Sun November 16 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 716
posted Hide Post
Yeah, if you let someone park in front of you, you may have left the door open.

Typical Jr class arenax race. They both learned something.

Posts: 202 | Location: Cle Elum, WA USA | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Parker:
Is there any other way to pass inside Monroe?

Perfectly clean.

Yellow floundered in the corner. He will learn that there is a moment where you've blown it, the other guy has got you, and your instinct has to be to tap the brakes to avoid running into him and crashing. Or cut back inside HARD.

Or if it's Waunch and he stuffs you at Yakima in 2002, pin it and run into the back of him hard enough to make sure both of you go down. Then yell at eachother in the pits and have to buy a new Marzocchi fork tube for you 125 Husky from smashing into his footpeg.

Boy would i like to hear the otherside of that story....haha

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kodyeilers434
posted Hide Post
this was a completley clean move.. I have had my fair share of encounterments with the kid on the yami, but he doesn have a bad attitude that needs to be changed. but its just the wa the kid rides. its arena x what do you expect.

Posts: 102 | Location: Royal City | Registered: Thu November 29 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Compared to some of EWs passes Ive seen over the years. That one was a gift to the kid on the Suzuki.

Posts: 289 | Location: lk stevens | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
I have to go with "completely clean" with the yellow dude taking the safe line (clear-last-remaining-double-and-forget-about-da-numbers (Pi*Dia) so the blue dude having is faith in his suspension and cuts-in.

I call it "smart" riding and woulda' chewed out the blue bike dude if he hadn't pulled it, I also woulda' chewed out the yellow bike dude for having made such an onerous move in the first place.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of moderbike x
posted Hide Post
the only thing dirty about that is music over the sound of the bikes!

Posts: 215 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Sat December 18 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of devomx302
posted Hide Post
typical JR class racing! GRRRRRRR. ha ha ha. i have no argument

quote:
Originally posted by 716:
Yeah, if you let someone park in front of you, you may have left the door open.

Typical Jr class arenax race. They both learned something.

Posts: 60 | Location: Royal City, WA | Registered: Mon December 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kawiracer945
posted Hide Post
That was retarted! haha Suzuki man should have maybe not gone outside! or he should have made sure he was on the gas hard cause If he was I think yamaha man would have fallen and not him also if suzuki man was paying attention he could have gotten on the brakes and sqaured it up plus leaving that door open not good idea. BUTTTTTT yamaha man could have also slowed down a little more got on the brakes and stayed to the inside making a clean pass. bottom line not very smart riding on either hand

Posts: 56 | Location: Bellingham wa | Registered: Mon December 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motokids
posted Hide Post
I remember a time in Brewster, WA at an EW School, where SOMEONE got parked pretty hard during instruction??

Can you explain what happend there Wesley?

Posts: 337 | Location: Home | Registered: Mon August 16 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post