New
Find
Notify
Tools

pasco
 Login/Join

Picture of B Sharkey
posted
so lets hear it!! how as the turn out, who won pro, int, etc. im sure it was good

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Honda758
posted Hide Post
i heard abrigo broke his femer.

Rockwell | FirePoliceMX | FLY Racing | AllSport Honda | Fluidyne Powersports | ODI Grips | NaPalm Racing | Bridgestone Tires | QTM/Brembo | Factory Connection | Utopia Optics | Sidi Boots | FMF | Works Connection | No Toil | Cycra Plastics | Asterisks | Monster Energy | Dark Synergy | CV4 | IMS Products | True Arrogance Clothing |

Posts: 214 | Location: Spokane, WA/Southern Cali. | Registered: Tue August 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Oh man that sucks!

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
Crater, howell split main wins I blieve, 14 guys in the 450 class 12ish in the 250 class. Lots of chaos/crashes. Trevor Ivey swept the Int. classes, Jurin looked smooth and fast behind him, Secondi looked quick also.

Neat track layout as always, One big table-to-single with a small landing kind of sketchy. Was expecting smething a little more tame for the first round of the series. Long start straight up the middle. Big crash for abrigo in the whoops.

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris 201
posted Hide Post
Anstett won the 125 pro class. but i guess that Abrigo dislocated his hip and didnt break his femur.

Posts: 37 | Location: Spokane Valley Wa. | Registered: Tue March 08 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
hey chris my friend mark said you were looking good

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad_mxer317
posted Hide Post
track was badass

Posts: 1034 | Location: TUMWATER | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rad_mxer317:
track was badass

So was rad-mxer317. Jeff was riding really well last night. He has stepped it up from last year in my opinion. Same with Chris Howell. It was nice to see Chris up front bangin bars with Crater. Greg was a bit entertaining too as he sprinted off the track at the end of the whoops in a moto full of get offs for him. It was a blast being there. Lots of action in all the classes and nice to see old friends.

Posts: 295 | Location: Sultan Wa | Registered: Wed November 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also as for carnage yeah its too bad Abrigo wadded up. It was really bad for those of you who didnt see it. Wishing him a quick recovery. I dont know for sure but I heard Rider Steffy messed up one of his knees pretty bad too. Hope its not too bad. Keep us posted when you can Scot. Hope Rider is okay.

Posts: 295 | Location: Sultan Wa | Registered: Wed November 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
so what did little c think for his first time out?

Picture of Court321
posted Hide Post
I thought the track design was really good, racing was good. Also run very smooth. Have to agree with 216's dad about nice seeing old friends. Been away from the racing scene too long, hopefully I can pick up the pace and get back to where I should be! But all in all great event cant wait for the rest of the series!

Posts: 23 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Thu November 19 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B Sharkey:
so what did little c think for his first time out?

He was fairly nervous for sure and kinda hard on himself in the end but he just wanted that first weekend out of the way. I know he wasnt riding at 100% so I am excited to see what the season will bring for him. Thanks for asking Brian. See you guys on friday for practice I hope.

Picture of kodyeilers434
posted Hide Post
the tack was really fun, layout was awesome. and those woops were some killer fun

Posts: 102 | Location: Royal City | Registered: Thu November 29 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad_mxer317
posted Hide Post
A rare Cru Jones sighting this weekend.
Radsdad

Posts: 1034 | Location: TUMWATER | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Dang sounds like it was a party going on, that or a disaster.

I spent the day with family. Mom, Bro, Sis, Aunts and Cousins watching rivers rise pounding Turkey diner. Sounds like Richland was a whole lot mot entertaining that Hoods Ports WA.

Good to hear about Abrigo. Nutt'n broken. Gotta talk to Crater though. "Greg was a bit entertaining too as he sprinted off the track at the end of the whoops in a moto full of get offs.." Huh? Bet it was because he phoned and said he was in Gods Country (N. Bend WA) heading east and what was I doing. Answer heading west over to MOMS place. Maybe if I was there that night things coulda-woulda-shoulda been diff?

Maybe, but glad to Abrigo's alright fer sure. Same for rest the rest of ya. Can't wait until next weekend and Monroe. I hope to see ya all there Sat and Sun but don't look for me I'll be wearing my best disguise and invisible to all - cause that's how I roll (grins).

Sounds like 2010 AX in the NW is on.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post