New
Find
Notify
Tools

open in september?
 Login/Join

Picture of McGinnis_339
posted
Hey Steve, I heard that maybe something special might be happening over there in september... Can you elaborate?

Posts: 99 | Location: Des Moines | Registered: Thu September 24 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Something special? Something special is just just a day at toes in the dead of winter here in the great northwest.

Posts: 55 | Location: arlington, wa | Registered: Tue August 17 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only special thing is that i'm going to be remodeling the junior track and putting an underground mainline on it as i remodel. I'm hoping to have the track up and running again by October.

Posts: 440 | Location: Royal city | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
right on, october won't come soon enough!

Posts: 55 | Location: arlington, wa | Registered: Tue August 17 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 40roofer
posted Hide Post
Which one is the junior track, the big sand track or the one along the road.

Posts: 61 | Location: Kennewick | Registered: Tue February 19 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
By the road.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet. I can't wait to get back to toes and a revamp on the junior track sounds exciting. I am hoping to spend my birthday weekend there on the 9th of Nov.

Posts: 53 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Mon September 20 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TJ 755
posted Hide Post
so how is it coming Steve? The rains are coming over here on the wetside. Time to head East..

Posts: 87 | Location: North Bend | Registered: Fri March 28 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I talked to Steve lastnight. Hes looking at being open of the 27th.
He is busy putting in a full water system at Toes! SWEET!!!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by E.W. #849:

Waaaay sweet!

Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darius228:
quote:

Waaaay sweet!
he charges guys with i phone 5 dbl ha ha

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Sharkey! Dont chase the cows!

quote:
Originally posted by B Sharkey:
quote:
quote:

Waaaay sweet!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quadruple!...ha ha

Posts: 440 | Location: Royal city | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 27th is looking pretty good for being finished and ready to go. The little water project turned into a few thousand feet. Today i had a welder tie into the pump station, so a lot of hauling sand now for backfill and the remodel of the track and it's go time...finially!
Sorry it's taken so long, but it will be so much better in the future.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B Sharkey:
quote:
quote:

Waaaay sweet!

Dang Shark, and here I've been thinking we were cool..... ha ha I think it's actually red riders that pay double

posted Hide Post
nah...red riders are good!