Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

November
 Login/Join

posted
November the track will be opening up. Other work has come up.

Posts: 440 | Location: Royal city | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
What kind of changes have been made?

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The track is getting flatter by the day. it will not be open again this month.

Posts: 440 | Location: Royal city | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AW damn I was just going to ask if you will be open on the 12th. Hope to make it over soon to ride not just get parts, Thanks on the parts though

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Closed for good?

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 153
posted Hide Post
Thats the rumor I hear.

Posts: 452 | Location: Renton, WA. USA | Registered: Fri December 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TJ 755
posted Hide Post
What? Say it isnt so...

Posts: 87 | Location: North Bend | Registered: Fri March 28 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx298
posted Hide Post
I hope he stays open, the boys and I are loaded up and just waiting. It is an oasis out of the rain.

Posts: 64 | Location: North | Registered: Wed August 31 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jb329
posted Hide Post
as in never open again or just for the rest of the year?

Posts: 303 | Location: Ellensburg | Registered: Wed October 10 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I guess we have Horn then. Ax is only if you race from what I hear. I had some pretty high hopes for some closer riding this winter but it's shaping up to be back to a "tank of diesel a day" riding experience.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of race250r
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
I guess we have Horn then. Ax is only if you race from what I hear. I had some pretty high hopes for some closer riding this winter but it's shaping up to be back to a "tank of diesel a day" riding experience.

Aaron you need to get yourself a nice trail bike to go rip on it in the woods during the off season. I just picked up a KDX200 and intend to ride the piss out of it at Belfair this rainy season...

Screaming deals to be had in the local classifieds if you are patient enough.

Posts: 70 | Location: W. Seattle, WA | Registered: Thu February 10 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's MTB time Aaron. I'm tired of those $150 fuel plus $30 to ride weekends....oh and the 8 hours of drive time!

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Amen Race. I like the mx'ers in the woods too.

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
John, wanna go to Duthie Sunday?

Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
John, wanna go to Duthie Sunday?

Big Grin

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
mulls just a p***Y

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B Sharkey:
mulls just a p***Y

...and what's your excuse Sharkey?

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J Mull:
quote:
Originally posted by B Sharkey:
mulls just a p***Y

...and what's your excuse Sharkey?

....SILENCE.......

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx298
posted Hide Post
Guys. . . . We were talkin about toes a bit ago. I live in mt. Bike heaven (galibrath) which I ride a lot but I got a 450 and what better place then TOES to ride it.

Posts: 64 | Location: North | Registered: Wed August 31 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Greg, sounds like no mo toes.