Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Open Feb. 4-5
 Login/Join

posted
The fifty track, National track, and Junior tracks are worked and should be ready to go for the weekend.

Posts: 440 | Location: Royal city | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Are they going to be better then last weekend?????Cause that was a waste of a saturday....

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, how the weather changes.

Posts: 440 | Location: Royal city | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spin05:
Are they going to be better then last weekend?????Cause that was a waste of a saturday....
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz ha ha sucka!!!

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
by the way, spin 05,i ran some water on the track yesterday.

posted Hide Post
What did everyone think of the half mile addition to the National track?

posted Hide Post
National track on Saturday was the best it has ever been. the new addition was great.We rode Horn Sunday and it was good, but my rider wished we would have been at your track instead Big Grin

Posts: 145 | Location: Puyallup, WA | Registered: Tue March 29 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dogz450F
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 17dad:
National track on Saturday was the best it has ever been. the new addition was great.We rode Horn Sunday and it was good, but my rider wished we would have been at your track instead Big Grin

Must have been the company you were par taking with on Sunday! Razz

Posts: 226 | Location: Snotown | Registered: Mon June 27 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dogz450F:
quote:
Originally posted by 17dad:

Must have been the company you were par taking with on Sunday! Razz

HaHa! No, the good company was the reason we stayed. Nothing better than hanging out at the track with your best buds! Funny, but I do not think any of us did any 12 oz curls on Sunday.Must have been from all the fun Saturday night.

Posts: 145 | Location: Puyallup, WA | Registered: Tue March 29 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scooter215
posted Hide Post
track was easily the best ive ever seen it on sunday. the new section was alot of fun. will be back next sunday. would be cool to see the upper track groomed up a bit too

Posts: 43 | Location: Olympia, WA | Registered: Mon November 03 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jb329
posted Hide Post
will you be open weekend of p.r.o?

Posts: 303 | Location: Ellensburg | Registered: Wed October 10 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
WOW 3:00 minute lap times now. Thats huge...

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A little faster than that.