New
Find
Notify
Tools

S.X. track
 Login/Join

posted
http://www.3dasa.com/motorcycl...le_2010/frameset.htm

sorry Ken i robbed this to just have a sx part. Howell got a few laps on the track 3-21-10. It will be watered and ready to go for the 27-28, so bring your pro license and your balls.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: E.W. #849,

Posts: 440 | Location: Royal city | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I fixed your link.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks real nice Steve.

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Rose SR.:
Looks real nice Steve.

Looks real nice until you get up close and personal with it. Here is a pictures of the plans they used for the whoops Big Grin

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
Thats funny!!! Mono poured whoops wit 4 bar! Those SX whoops are prolly just that nasty lookin..

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
I went and checked it out Saturday. It's about 85% complete. The whoops are gnarliest things I've ever seen in my life. The jumps are fun, can't wait for it to be all watered and prepped next weekend!

I rode it with my outdoor setup.... I was dragging pegs and engine cases on the faces of every triple. haha

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey bret let me know when your gonna go out there i wanna head out there too and see if i still know how to ride.

Posts: 74 | Location: Gig Harbor | Registered: Wed October 06 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Honda758
posted Hide Post
will the sx track be open this sat?

Rockwell | FirePoliceMX | FLY Racing | AllSport Honda | Fluidyne Powersports | ODI Grips | NaPalm Racing | Bridgestone Tires | QTM/Brembo | Factory Connection | Utopia Optics | Sidi Boots | FMF | Works Connection | No Toil | Cycra Plastics | Asterisks | Monster Energy | Dark Synergy | CV4 | IMS Products | True Arrogance Clothing |

Posts: 214 | Location: Spokane, WA/Southern Cali. | Registered: Tue August 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
should be jason. i think howell is going out thursday. i wanna get out there sat & sun.

gotta work all week otherwise i'd try to get out there during the week sometime.

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sunday the 18th the S.X. track will be watered and open to ama pro riders. the only track open the 18 will be the s.x. track. there will not be any work done to the other tracks, so the focus canbe on the s.x.
Steve

Posts: 440 | Location: Royal city | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
will the track be fully finished?

Posts: 74 | Location: Gig Harbor | Registered: Wed October 06 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
started putting water on it yesterday, to firm and finish. it will be all done Sunday.

posted Hide Post
Awsome count me in I can't wait

posted Hide Post
Mull 13 That's fuuuuny!

The track looks way cool Steve.
How about the authentic Seattle bumpers, bricks and bolders?

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know Steve has a few bumpers layin around!

Posts: 145 | Location: Puyallup, WA | Registered: Tue March 29 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ted:
Mull 13 That's fuuuuny!

The track looks way cool Steve.
How about the authentic Seattle bumpers, bricks and bolders?

Ted, no kidding, Waunch and I went out there while it was being built and those whoops looked just like that!! I damn near bit it just looking at them.

Track does look great. I put in a few 'mental' laps and boy was I fast Smile

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
started putting water on it yesterday, to firm and finish. it will be all done Sunday

It's been look'n geo-galictic-pro for past couple weeks meaning death-squad in rhythm section.

Any chance we can get those smoothed out? ref: http://www.3dasa.com/motorcycl...74_IMG%20%282%29.htm

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mull. What bike were you not riding and in what gear did you think you jumped the triple in? Big Grin

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Steve_

We talked and I know things are per-spec but dang. Thing's still look whack (like rythem section) with zero smoothing (no radii ref: http://www.3dasa.com/motorcycl...74_IMG%20%282%29.htm). Track is temp and for pros ONLY I know and for prep for 2010 SX Seattle race but can ya smooth things out a bit?

It's 2' layer of dirt and then back-howe and ya got it - whoops and rythem. Seems good eon paper but what about the rad's? That's where 24" turns into 18" (Nat Whoops). Suggest ya smooooth'em a bit.

Steve_ dude, The layout appears fine but would love it if you could (did I say smooth) smooth it out a tad. Add some Radii to things...it's ok. After all we only got so many local pros to spare and i hate to see'em get whacked on a practice track...never to make da show.

Just-a-thought

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ted:
Mull. What bike were you not riding and in what gear did you think you jumped the triple in? Big Grin

The fabulous red #14 Honda (KW's)....and I was 5th gear pinned ! Big Grin