E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Track conditions  Hop To Forums  Toes Motocross Park    Quietly becoming 1 of the best facilitys around.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quietly becoming 1 of the best facilitys around.
 Login/Join

Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Ya, thanks Leslie...I'm gonna buy some here today..

B

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Good to meet you face to face finally Kimballer. Nice to see Schrag too.

Great day, wow there were a lot of people there!

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
I like the photos of EW going BIG over "Knockout hill"!!! Some really good berm shots of everyone too! Great Photography!!

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chaz822
posted Hide Post
Sunny warm.... no W$@#...Except for blowing my valve cover gasket and almost getting run over by some chick on her way to a lip skid while I was blocking for another down rider at the end of the whoops.... It was a really nice day!!

Posts: 35 | Location: Bellevue | Registered: Thu July 08 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Yeah, pretty good there today, would have liked to see some water down but had a ball.

Got some helmet cam footage, will try to post after it uploads. We got the sound working, video turned out ok, a little shaky. Not sure if it was from the goggle strap mount I used, or the NON-EVO suspension on my new bike. I'll be taking care of that though tomorrow. Wink

Toes MX, 3/6/2011

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Aaron,

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
it was a little dry. sorry
we lost the clutch in the water truck Saturday, tracking one down for it right now.
i'll post when we get it changed about the coming weekend.
again, sorry about the dry conditions.

Posts: 440 | Location: Royal city | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will the junior/intermediate track be groomed this weekend? I think I have the name of it right. It is the track closest to the road as you enter. And thanks for A GREAT FACILITY to ride at! See you this weekend!

Posts: 336 | Location: MT VERNON WA US | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve_:
we lost the clutch in the water truck Saturday, tracking one down for it right now.

Had a great time none the less Steve. Looking forward to the next one.

Aaron.

Picture of McGinnis_339
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve_:

Hey Steve, not sure if you have located a clutch yet or not but i work at S&B truck service in kent and if you need any help with parts or labor or anything, im down to help the cause...

Posts: 99 | Location: Des Moines | Registered: Thu September 24 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
for a vintage truck like mine it was hard, but a friend of mine has an uncle that works for ford. he was able to locate the discontinued parts. they are going to take about a week to get here, since they are coming from every warehouse in the country.
we have got some snow yesterday, rain this morning, and more expected for tomorrow.
i think we will be able to be open one day this weekend.
witch day is better for everyone
Saturday or Sunday?

Posts: 440 | Location: Royal city | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I vote for sunday

Posts: 220 | Location: ellensburg wa | Registered: Tue May 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Sunday!

Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
Sunday!

X2

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sunday works best for me and my boys, do we count for 3 votes? Big Grin

Posts: 475 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: Thu November 20 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of moderbike x
posted Hide Post
well if these guys are going sunday i will come out of my semi retirement sunday!though Saturdays as a rule is better!

Posts: 215 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Sat December 18 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
Looks like we'll have a Snohomish County posse heading over!

Oh yeah, I need some suspension back before I go too! Thanks for the reminder Ivest

This message has been edited. Last edited by: J Mull,

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
If I get my suspension back I'll be over. Sunday is my only day free.

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Damnit, I have the stupid Bike show in Spokane this weekend....

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Sunday

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Moonman
posted Hide Post
Hopefully... SUNDAY!

Posts: 101 | Location: NORTH BEND | Registered: Wed June 02 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post