E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Track conditions  Hop To Forums  Toes Motocross Park    Quietly becoming 1 of the best facilitys around.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quietly becoming 1 of the best facilitys around.
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Saturday. We will be open Saturday (more on my site have spoken for Saturday)
hopefully the following weekend we will be back to both days.

Posts: 440 | Location: Royal city | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
Have fun guys... It looked like Sunday was what everyone hoped for??? I guess I'll wait another week.

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I'm out too. Saturday doesn't work for me either. Looks like Snowmobiling then on Sunday for me.

I guess thats a decent 2nd choice for me! Frown Wink

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Steve what is "your site"? I thought toesmxp was "so yesterday".

And is someone actually on a new YZ250 2-stroke in those LB Photography pics?

Posts: 195 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: Tue February 28 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my site is where you get track info, or are you those people who just show up and EXPECT that things go your way.
by the way the combined people of this site and my "so yesterday" site set the day for Saturday.

Posts: 440 | Location: Royal city | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Steve I wasn't intending to be condescending towards your web site, sorry if I came across wrong. toesmxp.com hasn't worked in ages at least for me through my ISP so when you mentioned "your site" I thought perhaps you had a new URL and moved it or something.

Posts: 195 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: Tue February 28 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn it looked like Sunday was gonna be the day and I had plan's to head over, guess I should have spoken up too. Look's like I'll have to head over another time too...... As if I don't come over all the time anyway.

Posts: 55 | Location: arlington, wa | Registered: Tue August 17 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, we are out then. Saturday will not work for us. Too bad, it looks like between Aaron, Dave S, Mull, Ivest4, Workman, Moonman, darius228 and myself there would have been quite a few for Sunday. Maybe next weekend?

Posts: 475 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: Thu November 20 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
Crossing our fingers! Aaron and I will probably be in for next weekend.

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
For sure, I've got some new EVO suspension I am anxious to try out.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
For sure, I've got some new EVO suspension I am anxious to try out.

ME TOO!!

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of moderbike x
posted Hide Post
i think i need to go mud riding! we need a nice sand pit to ride in around the west side i miss the one one six!

Posts: 215 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Sat December 18 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 40roofer
posted Hide Post
Any chance of riding there on a weekday this coming week, a friend of mine has spring break this week and needs some right wrist therapy real bad.

Posts: 61 | Location: Kennewick | Registered: Tue February 19 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of McGinnis_339
posted Hide Post
Track was excellent today. Thanks a lot steve

Posts: 99 | Location: Des Moines | Registered: Thu September 24 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of James88
posted Hide Post
Thanks steve saterday was killer keep up the good work.

Posts: 24 | Location: Bremerton | Registered: Thu January 29 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Man!!! I miss 116th too.. I used to live there back in the day!

quote:
Originally posted by moderbike x:
i think i need to go mud riding! we need a nice sand pit to ride in around the west side i miss the one one six!

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chaz#822
posted Hide Post
Once again the west side weather has made any riding on the west side IMPOSSIBLE! LLQ @ Horn is a no go for the Pro Practicers. So I for One am greatfull to have Toe's to go too, and as the place has grown, it is no longer a last resort but one of my favs! Rain? Who cares I'm goin to Toe's! Wooo Hooo! Big Grin

Posts: 61 | Location: Bellevue | Registered: Mon November 29 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of James88
posted Hide Post
steve are you going to have the track open this saterday? thanks

Posts: 24 | Location: Bremerton | Registered: Thu January 29 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are looking at coming over on Sunday, are you going to be open one or both days? Thanks

Posts: 475 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: Thu November 20 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TJ 755
posted Hide Post
Steve said on FB open both days this wknd

Posts: 87 | Location: North Bend | Registered: Fri March 28 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post