E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Track conditions  Hop To Forums  Toes Motocross Park    Quietly becoming 1 of the best facilitys around.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quietly becoming 1 of the best facilitys around.
 Login/Join

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Christ Kimballer, it's closer for you than us! Come on down, and bring that Napalm guy.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to here Ivest4 will be back swinging,
Who was the lady taking pix @ Toes Sun
Eric your the Man!!

Zip/GZ archivephoto.php.htm.zip (18 Kb, 253 downloads)

Posts: 1 | Location: work | Registered: Sun January 16 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
You may see that 061 guy there also

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chaz822
posted Hide Post
Leslie brown. Lbphotography.com

Posts: 35 | Location: Bellevue | Registered: Thu July 08 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Right on Paul!

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
I said maybe :-)...I'd like to stretch the KTM's legs out one more time before next weekend.

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be there sunday, weather looks perfect!

Posts: 82 | Location: mill creek | Registered: Sat November 15 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Let's see, a KTM in the torrential rain forest that is going to be the West Side this weekend, or Toes, in the sun. Hmmmmm. Wink

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
I'm playing in a golf tournament today Aaron, if I don't hurt myself or get too drunk afterwards, I should be there tomorrow with the most beautiful Suzy and the spirited Austrian. Although the Austrian is a little braaap. :-)

Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
I know Aaron...lol, I suck at traveling! Napalm sold his bike I think..I hit him up late August to go to Airway and he said he didn't have a bike...

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chaz822
posted Hide Post
Thanks Steve & TMXP crew. The track was groomed to perfection. I'm glad I got some early laps before the sand was whipped into some sort of moto apocalypse.

Posts: 35 | Location: Bellevue | Registered: Thu July 08 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Lots of fun today. The KTM got wrung out pretty good.

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
13 Feb, 2011

Thanks Steve,

It’s been a long cold Winter for me. Started last year when temps turned down and 30x year metal support plates began their annual howl. Pud-Tuss for me was absolutely miserable so much so as to have this ole-timer have screws, plates and pins removed.

Life is good and - O-He-Hud-Ub! season is here.

Indigenous Peeps (local Pacific NW) know Winter as Pud-Tuss (Time when things stick together) and Spring as O-He-Hud-Ub (time when things warm up). A day at Toes has this indigenous thinking it’s O-He-Hud-Up even in Pud Tuss. Wahoo! a winter day at Toes is like a Spring time day anywhere else.

Ya’ll know my story so no need to tell. Old, Bones-broken, Metal. Here’s what’s new.

Toes is awesome!

Big track flows, it's high speed and has big hucks. Twas told it'd take a day to tame but true to form ole KW twas riding wrong and only had a throttle to fix. What do they say? When-in-doubt GAS-IT. Old is New again...more grins and to much fun to mention.

Whoa…was Toes good today. Kimballer, Powers, Paul (061) there. Temps 53F with high clouds and sunshine. Almost need a traffic light to monitor crowd. Good thing track is so big. Only about one-of-two-maybe-3x rain-shadow spots for MXer's to ride in this Subway love’n spot in the Country.

It’s a 2x hour drive for me, has always been, and I do my part to support local economy. I fuel up at North Bend Shell (225 East North Bend Way, North Bend - (425) 888-0233) and begin to head east with a full cup of Kupi (sorry Coffee) and Bee-Gees music. More Kupi in Ellensburg and better yet more anticipation of Toes, the only place (my opinion) in Washington that can satisfy a rain drenched Puget Sound audience.

Build-it-and-they-will-come.

Thanks Steve tracks are awesome. Freaky-Scary rounding at first glance...

Directions: Vantage onto Hwy 26 heading to Othello, hang a 90' lefty at Rd P SW, head 1 mile North and hang a 90' righty on Rd 12 SW. Half mile to Toes.

…but work a section here-and-one-there and before long…Magic!

Small steps, Big rewards.

It’s a 2x "Toasted Jalapeno, Onion and Olive Steak & Cheese topped with Chipotle sauce sandwich" place!

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LB Photography
posted Hide Post
Last weekends pics from Toes (2.6.11) are finally uploaded. Today's pictures are in the process of uploading and will be ready for viewing later tonight.

http://lesliebrownphotography....keV#1186484545_HecdT

Posts: 40 | Location: Royal | Registered: Thu October 29 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Great photos, if you can make this pathetic, slow, old guy look decent, you are a good photographer.

Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Ok, I look super fat in those pics..damnit...Crap, I am fat.. Ok, goin on a bikeride now.. I had fun though. Good to see u Schragoo, Teddy B, Aaron, P-diddy Paul, Wormkman, Mull and everyone else.. I can barely move today...holy crap.

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Thanks Leslie Brown Photography you captured in images that which I love best about Toes, It's people, Place and Dirt. I love da-dirt almost as much as a most beloved "Toasted Jalapeno, Onion and Olive Steak & Cheese topped with Chipotle sauce sandwich".

LB, the $Check's in the Mail for your most wondrous and time-immortal pics. About the only pic I didn't see was one of this ole timers most favorite "Ahl-ishAcid" (food).

I guess at this point (with me and my imaginary Podium 1st'st spot) I should give credit to my sponsors....ahh...skips my mind just now but then again you'all know who you are - None! Crater pulled that None! thing at one of 2010 SX events - thought it was of the BEST move ever. Sponsored by "None" Huge Laughing and Many-Many-Grins.

LB, the pictures are good but more to the point yer performance is better. You got Sundays pics posted Same-Day and that to me means a bunch more.

You have an-eye and that's apparent, apparently you have determination too.

Ha'?Slish-Ya'Yus (Good-Work) LB

K.Ya'Yus?Stubs

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LB Photography
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys for the compliments. I'm glad that you guys enjoy the photos because that is what I aim for. I want to provide everyone with awesome pictures that they can look back on and remember that day of riding.

You guys make all the effort I put into photography worth it! Of course if it wasn't for your guys riding technique then my pictures wouldn't turn out. So keep it pinned and keep it fresh!

See ya guys Sunday at the track!

LB Photography

Posts: 40 | Location: Royal | Registered: Thu October 29 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of triplenickel
posted Hide Post
I can't figure out how to post that video of Ivester

Posts: 94 | Location: On the Road,USA | Registered: Mon February 13 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
You tube it

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post