E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Track conditions  Hop To Forums  Toes Motocross Park    Quietly becoming 1 of the best facilitys around.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quietly becoming 1 of the best facilitys around.
 Login/Join

Picture of Chaz#822
posted
With all the new changes, variety of tracks, national, supercrossyish, kids track and fracture farm ( ramp jumps ), I have to say this is 1 of my top 3 favorite moto parks. Toe's, Horn, and #3 goes to a track that doesnt even exist anymore but I still miss it, MXGP.

Posts: 61 | Location: Bellevue | Registered: Mon November 29 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks Chazz
just trying to have a fun place to ride.
Thanks again
Steve

Posts: 440 | Location: Royal city | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I will second that. Today was one of the best times I can recall at Toes!

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
I will have to agree! Absolute great time Sunday! Other than knocking myself out and breaking my nose. My fault. I'll be healed up and back soon! Thanks for providing a great place to ride!

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
It was a great weekend at Toes!! I rode both Saturday and Sunday. What a blast!
No huge croud and I could ride whenever I wanted.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Ivest4, Do you remember where your at yet? You stacked hard!

quote:
Originally posted by Ivest4:
I will have to agree! Absolute great time Sunday! Other than knocking myself out and breaking my nose. My fault. I'll be healed up and back soon! Thanks for providing a great place to ride!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chaz#822
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Steve
I have so much fun there. The atmosphere and vibe there make it so easy for someone as cautious as me to progress at my own pace. After I broke my back I never thought I would be riding like I am now. Which is slow when compared to some of the guys haha. But man I have fun. I love when I finally get a jump that I havent done yet! Step-up after the whoops check! Now I have to talk myself into clearing the tripple, Hmmm.

The weekends are to far apart!

Posts: 61 | Location: Bellevue | Registered: Mon November 29 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
I don't remember exactly what happened. Just looking down and thinking.. Ouch! Did I clip the hill going over or what?? Did I just do a lawn dart into the ground? Confused

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
I'd like to say thanks to everyone that helped me out. For awhile there I didn't know why you guys were even there!?? I appreciate everyones concern and checkin in! You guys had me going though before I saw my bike when someone asked to buy it for $20 bucks. They said that it was only worth that now! I was like.. "That sucks!". Fortunately you wouldn't know it was in a crash. I was really surprised!

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
You did a sweet whip!!! One thing, you didnt clear the jump. It highsided you about 30 feet to the flat. ON YOUR HEAD! Lights out!

quote:
Originally posted by Ivest4:
I don't remember exactly what happened. Just looking down and thinking.. Ouch! Did I clip the hill going over or what?? Did I just do a lawn dart into the ground? Confused

This message has been edited. Last edited by: E.W. #849,

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
You have a future in plastic surgery the way you set your nose back in place!

Eek

Maybe triplenickel can host up that "post accident" interview. Dude, you were out of it.

As for the wreck, ya gotta watch them whippertails.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of triplenickel
posted Hide Post
I have the video on disc I will try and get it on here today

Posts: 94 | Location: On the Road,USA | Registered: Mon February 13 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
You have a future in plastic surgery the way you set your nose back in place!

Eek

Maybe triplenickel can host up that "post accident" interview. Dude, you were out of it.
As for the wreck, ya gotta watch them whippertails.

Yeah those whippertails will get you everytime...
The ones you do in the air and that ONE little one that eggs you on to do it (EW)!! Wink
Glad you're ok Clarence! Let Aaron know when you want your bike back, it's out on a 'rental' ride somewhere down south. Eek

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I plan on taking it to Toes on Sunday if I can't get mine fixed!

Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
Hahaha!! That whippertail didn't quite work out.. More gas next time, different hill. Thanks for the help Mull! I'll pick up my Suzuki tomorrow before it crashes without me! Big Grin

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Anybody got a Track-Map of the new Toes?

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
John Mull had a helmet cam I wore for a moto or two, I did about 5 laps around the track in the field. I did a moto or two up on the track up at the road, but the camera mount malfunctioned, so we didn't get the upper track on video. Maybe we can get it filmed this Sunday.

I am not sure he has it done yet, but if I can, I'll post it so you can see what you missed Ken.

It was as good as I have ever seen it. No lies.

Picture of Chaz822
posted Hide Post
I have not seen the red arrow at toes yet but, I'm crossing my fingers.

Posts: 35 | Location: Bellevue | Registered: Thu July 08 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
John Mull had a helmet cam I wore for a moto or two, I did about 5 laps around the track in the field. I did a moto or two up on the track up at the road, but the camera mount malfunctioned, so we didn't get the upper track on video. Maybe we can get it filmed this Sunday.

I am not sure he has it done yet, but if I can, I'll post it so you can see what you missed Ken.

It was as good as I have ever seen it. No lies.

Have a new mount coming from contour (great customer service!).
Once I get my act together and actually know how to use it, it will show the track (google view), the speed and the elevation changes. i should have it ready for Sunday.

Aaron, I'll burn that last week vid to a CD for you!

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
I haven't been to Toes since Nam! It has changed since I've been there, but I loved the outdoor national track he had with the sandy corners and such..Fun times..

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post