E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Track conditions  Hop To Forums  Toes Motocross Park    Quietly becoming 1 of the best facilitys around.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quietly becoming 1 of the best facilitys around.
 Login/Join

Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Good also to ride with Waunch,

What were those last words you (and I) were saying as we followed EW over to the freestyle ramps?

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of race250r
posted Hide Post
Thanks to Eric, I had did my first freestyle ramp on Friday. It was truly an awesome day, having both tracks nearly to myself the entire day.

I want to extend a big THANK YOU to Eric for having the track open and also for being very forthcoming with advice. I felt myself getting more and more confident as the day wore on, all thanks to Eric.

Hope to see you there again, and soon.

Chris

Posts: 70 | Location: W. Seattle, WA | Registered: Thu February 10 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chaz822
posted Hide Post
Water truck?

Posts: 35 | Location: Bellevue | Registered: Thu July 08 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
What were those last words you (and I) were saying as we followed EW over to the freestyle ramps?

Hey Mull...are you saying you "Followed EW" over Free Style?

ARGH! What's it Take?

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Workman #21:
quote:

Hey Mull...are you saying you "Followed EW" over Free Style?

ARGH! What's it Take?

Well actually I followed Aaron over the ramp who was following EW over the ramp.
What's it take? Supidity? Smile
Actually was kind of fun! Easy too. Just need to know the speed, or lack thereof in this case.

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
water truck has a new clutch, just no time to run it.
the track will NOT BE OPEN this weekend(April 9-10)

Posts: 440 | Location: Royal city | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post