E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  Testimonials    EWMX SCHOOLS = RESULTS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

EWMX SCHOOLS = RESULTS
 Login/Join

posted
My sons racing story goes something like this. In the two years he spent on an 85 he raced maybe 5-6 times total in the 85 beg class. Never once did he finish even high enough to win a trophy. This spring we decided to run the entire MXGP series. Riding a 125 his results improved quite a bit,he won some trophies, but wasn't a threat to win any moto's.

After the spring series is when we hooked him up with Eric. I could see an immediate difference when he started working with him, but last weekend is proof positive. In the 125 beg / 250 beg classes he won 6 of his 8 motos.

Beyond the excellent class instruction what I really appreciate is how Eric continues to invest his own time beyond the formal classes. Anytime we happen to be at the track at the same time Eric makes it a point to offer some quick pointers, instruction or even give a 10-15 min lesson.

Posts: 33 | Location: Snohomish Wa. | Registered: Fri November 21 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
who is your kid, cuz i was in those 2 class's as well.. but today #18 was really railin he checked away from me in the 250 class he's good, but im derek #686

Posts: 24 | Location: snoho | Registered: Tue January 18 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah #18 is him, Drew Hopkins.

He spent all day friday working with Eric then won all 8 motos over the weekend.

Posts: 33 | Location: Snohomish Wa. | Registered: Fri November 21 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yea i was back there in the 250 class but i'll be taking ew's class the 27th if i get that sat. off of work then maybe i can run w/ him lol yea he's fast

Posts: 24 | Location: snoho | Registered: Tue January 18 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post