Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanks from Ray
 Login/Join

posted
rays 1st ride back from broken arm and broken collar bone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVqmFlHQN_Q

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Uh that's really cool but why is my little pony in the same grouping?

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey paul its all just for fun.what pony?

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I pulled up the video and it said related videos "my little pony" I figured that may be one of Rays favorites :-) J/K.. cool videos.

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
no his friend made the video so idk.ray wants to no when ur going to go riding with us?

posted Hide Post
Hey Ray's Dad, you were parked right behind us! Funny how many people you see on this board, but then you don't know them in person!

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rays Dad:
no his friend made the video so idk.ray wants to no when ur going to go riding with us?

When are you guys going next? I can't go next weekend but maybe after that.

posted Hide Post
Eric should have a yearly MX convention/banquet or something so we can all get together and formaly introduce ourselves.

posted Hide Post
I love the Double leg kick! Lol, that ruled!

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post