New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Macalan
 Login/Join

<Macalan>
posted
I have to say that it has been the best thing for my son to meet Eric. Besides learning so much from Eric he has grown into a mature 8 year old boy due to Eric's expectations and leadership. I would have said my son was timid rider but he is becoming every day more aggressive and confident. My son started this summer on a KTM 50 and quickly out grew it and in less than two months graduated to a KX 65 which he is handling for his capability very well. Eric is 100 percent responsible for this amazing transformation. He is doing better in school and is continually asking to ride. Under Eric's request my son began to race and it has even made his passion for the sport grow even more. By no means is he the fastest or jumping the highest or farthest but he has good technique due to Eric and continues to grow as a rider. He is only 8 so that talent will continue to improve and I will ensure that he always has Eric behind him to push him along the way. So with much gratitude to Eric I highly endorse Eric as the best motorcross trainers in the state and if you have not brought your son to his training facility you really should asap. Sincerely Scott

Reply With QuoteReport This Post