Notify
Tools

Positive experience!
 Login/Join

posted
Name Preston Dickinson age 8
Bike Number 84 ...KTM 65...
Location Monroe, WA

I cannot say enough good things about Eric's class, I would recommend them to anyone looking to improve their riding abilities, his methods of teaching are effective and he knows what it takes to build a strong foundation from which to grow from. In a short time Eric's training has given my son Preston the skills to come from a middle of the pack rider to a front runner.

I myself have been riding off and on since I was 12 years old (yes, that was a long time ago) and can really see the value in his training, in fact I hope to take a few of his classes when time permits.

Although I have only known Eric for a short while it's very apparent Eric cares about all his riders that he instructs(tough love)and would have to say he is a quality individual, his outlook of life, ethics and passion for MX reflect in the way he runs his business.

When the dust settles some of the things Preston is taking home beyond riding technique is the understanding that
if you want to achieve your goals it takes dedication and hard work, Eric continues to invest his own time beyond the classes to help Preston grow and has been a positive influence for my son and myself, Eric is a great instructor and my son thinks the world of Eric as well.

Chris Dickinson.

Posts: 19 | Location: Monroe, WA | Registered: Thu July 29 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chris.
We had a blast watching Preston and Parker improve over the course of the season, and will be taking our daughter to Eric's in the not too distant future. Thank Parker for us in showing that a 4yr old can ride and have fun!

Adam/Julia

Posts: 16 | Location: Bothell | Registered: Mon March 26 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Adam/Julia,
It was great having our own cheering section for the boys... There were times I could hear you guys over the announcer.
I look forward to rooting your daughter on when she starts riding the track.

Posts: 19 | Location: Monroe, WA | Registered: Thu July 29 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post