New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wife Swap ....
 Login/Join

posted
Hey Eric ---

Just wanted to say "thanks" for what you did for my boys ... Cameron, Dane, and Sterling ...

I arrived back in Sunny and Warm Florida last night. It's great to be home. Samantha showed me the photo you sent ... thanks for being a part of my family. It was awesome what you did for us!

The fine folks at Swap informed me last night that our episode is being pushed for airing ... they want to air it during the first week of sweeps in February and currently have 5 editors working on it. I guess we all must have done something special. This may have been the toughest gig I've ever done - but it may have been the most rewarding ever.

Please send an extra special thanks to all the guys that participated in the race, along with their families - what you did without a doubt changed 3 kids lives ... forever. You also showed what motocross families are all about and demonstrated a new level of sportsmanship. I'm just proud to have met all of you.

Thanks again,

Stephanie Starling

Posts: 2 | Location: DeLand, Florida | Registered: Wed January 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you :-)
Eric

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LAST NIGHT SUPERBOWL.

TONIGHT WIFE SWAP! "It don't get any better then this"

Posts: 226 | Location: Snotown | Registered: Mon June 27 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i know i cant wait

Posts: 505 | Location: Bonners Ferry,IDAHO,USA | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hope those three kids are still racing/riding

Posts: 59 | Location: Tri-Cities | Registered: Tue November 04 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post