E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  Testimonials    EWMX School -- What a FANTASTIC class!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

EWMX School -- What a FANTASTIC class!!
 Login/Join

posted
Hi folks! I recently started getting into dirt bikes for the cross training benefits it provided for roadracing. Here's my experience of his beginner class in December (as posted from www.fourwindsroadracing.com):

In mid December, I headed out to the Evergreen State Fairgrounds in Monroe. They have an Arenacross series that runs for a few months in the winter. There is something about the technical riding & brutal physical punishment of Arenacross that attracts me! Oh, & the chance to go off of some sweet jumps is good fun too!

After going to one of their open practices & realizing that I had not a clue as to what I was doing, I decided to take Eric Waunch's MX School. I figured this is the best way to learn how to ride my TTR125 in this environment without bunging myself up before the roadracing season starts! Most of my classmates made me look like an old woman (they were young enough to be my kids) -- this was the BEGINNER class, of course -- and THAT, I definitely was! However, Eric Waunch broke down the fundamentals of riding in such a way that it was very easy to pick up & apply immediately. Furthermore, he did a fantastic job in teaching the kids -- I recommend this class to any parent thinking about getting their children into motocross.

Mind you, Eric runs classes for all levels of ability, & this class will make any MX rider FASTER. Though my TTR125 was not up to taking the doubles or big jumps, I managed to get practice on a few of the smaller ones. Eric's class is very comprehensive - it covers bike set up, basic handling skills, cornering, jumping, speed shifting, braking, & race starts. By the end of the day, I felt 100% more confident, & I was actually keeping up with & passing some of the folks (kids) in my open practice group. That reminds me -- the school runs from 7am - 2pm, & you also get into the open MX practice from 3pm - 9:30pm -- it's included in the cost of the school.

I would recommend this class to anyone (of any age) wanting to become a FASTER & more proficient MX racer or rider. Check out Eric's website & sign up NOW!
http://www.ewmxschools.com

Happy Riding!

Wendy Kristen Leber
www.FourwindsRoadracing.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sistrum104,

Posts: 1 | Location: Seattle | Registered: Fri January 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post