Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Eric is the Man!
 Login/Join

posted
We had Eric come out for our RMC Team play day at Pacific Raceways and hold some training sessions. We had one in the morning which was aimed at the more basic skills needed to excel at motocross, and one in the afternoon which was more advanced. This was a more crammed time frame than Eric is used to dealing with, but he still did a great job. Everyone loved the training, and many noticed an improvement the next day at the race at Pacific Raceways. I would recommend Eric's classes to anyone looking to imrove their motocross skills!

Brett Wise
Renton Motorcycles Race Team Manager

Posts: 562 | Location: Bonney Lake, WA USA | Registered: Tue February 17 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well alright Brett, when is he going to be allowed to give his training sessions on the off days or before opening at RMC? I think you guys may be surprised at how many people would come ride there and pay entry to take his classes. Make it happen!!!!

Posts: 536 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Wed December 22 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to see that happen, but I try to stay out of the track's happenings.

Posts: 562 | Location: Bonney Lake, WA USA | Registered: Tue February 17 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who would make those types of decisions, Joe?

Posts: 536 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Wed December 22 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joe Belshaw, yes.