Northwest Motocross Forum
Great Experience

This topic can be found at:
https://ewmxschools.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/308108542/m/7347011083

Fri May 01 2015, 11:26 PM
<Tony & Kara Ford>
Great Experience
We simply cannot thank Eric enough for all he has done for our family! Our 8 year old son went to his first summer class with Eric 9 months ago on a TTR 90. As a result of Eric's exceptional instruction, he is now racing a yz85. Eric's passion for motocross is infectious and his instruction truly does build riders for the future. Our 7 year old daughter has also been bitten by the motocross bug! Our daughter, who had never ridden, wanted to ride the TTR 90 with Eric. He placed her in a class with other girls at her skill level. It was an incredibly positive experience. She is now racing a 65 and can't wait to get to the track!

As an elementary principal, I have high expectations regarding instruction. Eric is a masterful teacher. He has an incredible ability to understand how to best work with each student and uses a wide range of strategies to get each rider to reach their fullest potential. Eric understands each student's skill level and pushes them "just enough"! As parents, we are grateful for the life lessons he teaches our kids. He has instilled in our children a sense of responsibility and an appreciation for hard work. It has also been incredible to watch their confidence and pride grow as they become better riders.

Not only is Eric a wonderful teacher, he has helped us determine what bikes and gear the kids need as they progress and has also helped us make those purchases. As total newbies to motocross, he patiently teaches us the basics from what races to enter, tracks to ride at and maintains our bikes. Eric's support has made it easy for us to embrace this new found passion! The kids and I were recently at a track and I couldn't get the bikes to start. Panic was setting in because they were supposed to race in 2 days. I sent Eric a text about bringing the bikes to him to work on. He called right away and gave me a few ideas to get them started. Meanwhile, he called a buddy that was at the track to come and help! His friend got the bikes started and the kids got to ride - everyone was happy! This is just a small example of how he goes above and beyond to support riders. Eric is committed to building riders for the future! We are fortunate to have the opportunity for our kids to work with Eric - thank you!