E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  Testimonials    Womens class 8-28 Thanks Eric
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Womens class 8-28 Thanks Eric
 Login/Join

posted
First I wanted to thank our hosts for letting us come to your home and take Erics class it was a great day and I had a blast.

Thanks to Eric for another fun day of classes for the wife and the girls it was good to see all of them improve through out the day. It also opened up my wifes eyes to what Kari and the other girls go through riding and racing I think she has a newfound respect for the sport now.

I hope Fawn will take some more classes as she was fighting a stomach bug all weekend, which is why she stopped early.

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, it was a great day! Eric really gives back to the sport, he is so great with his riders!

Thanks EWMX!!

Posts: 101 | Location: NORTH BEND | Registered: Wed June 02 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post