Find
Notify
Tools

Shout out to EW
 Login/Join

<Huck>
posted
Eric,

Thanks again for the help with #711 Devon. And for taking time to work with all the riders on starts, it is appreciated greatly.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Eric for hosting this whole Northwest Motocross Forums board. It's the end of 2008 and I'm grateful for a lot of things, one is this forum. I'm sure it's not an easy thing to do (hosting) and that it involves a lot of work (the whole monitoring thing) so I just wanted to let you know that I for one appreciate it.

KW

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me to Eric, this forum has brought together a lot of folks, for that you can be proud!

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We've seen everything on this board from knock down drag out brawls about politics to giving guys a place to network about going riding.

I am truly thankful for this place. I have met some good friends on this board. Thanks Eric.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Eric, Now I can rub paint with ted and Dom

Posts: 12 | Location: WA | Registered: Sat May 31 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this Glen? Did Eric teach you how to ride or what??Ha ha

Posts: 150 | Location: stanwood | Registered: Sun November 25 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I am old and need all the help i can get

Posts: 12 | Location: WA | Registered: Sat May 31 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spangler, I don't care what anybody says...I've watched you ride at the Vet nationals and you rocked! Even on the 125! Eek

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post