Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Best Coach
 Login/Join

posted
My son, Jayce, who just turned 5, started riding this year and I wanted to set him up with a lesson so that he could learn to ride safely. I had heard that Eric was a really great instructor from a number of people. So, I signed him up for a lesson and couldn't have been more pleased with the results. Jayce was 4 at the time and he was pretty timid but Eric was able to bring out the best in him. Eric was so good with Jayce. He was able to come down to his level but he never babied him. He taught Jayce that if you want to ride a dirt bike then you have to be able to put on all of your gear and take care of your bike. Jayce rode the entire track even though he was only 4 at the time. They worked on him problem areas and he was always praised for his effort. He allowed plenty of breaks and even some time to catch frogs! Jayce has taken a couple of lessons from Eric and we plan on taking more. Jayce has improved dramatically in a short amount of time. It truly shows on the race track. Jayce has to work really hard but he always wants to go back for more. I would highly recommend lessons with Eric. He has proven to be a really great coach.
Thanks, Eric, for everything you do.

Jenifer Mitchell (Mom)
Jayce age 5 (Rider)

Posts: 1 | Location: Monroe, WA  | Registered: Wed August 25 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post