E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  Testimonials    EW'S School TOP NOTCH
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

EW'S School TOP NOTCH
 Login/Join

posted
My 4 year old Boy (LJ) had school for the first time Saturday July 9th with Eric. I was hesidant at first because he's so young. But he can fly around the tracks pretty good on his KDX 50. That wasn't going to be an Issue. It was going to be if the teacher (Eric) would be able to relate/communicate with a kid that young. Was it going to be worth my $. I was amazed how Eric worked with these young kids,the skills and drills were awsome. It was well worth every dime. LJ thought Eric was pretty cool. He asked me if he could go again next weekend! We will defiantly be returning in the future for more classes.

Posts: 226 | Location: Snotown | Registered: Mon June 27 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We were at the track parked next to Eric and your son, LJ, was looking good on that little bike. He seemed to have no fear of speed. Keep him practicing and training with Eric. I wish I had started my son at that young of an age. Eric is a great instructor and my son thinks the world of Eric as well. Good luck to you and LJ.

Posts: 254 | Location: Woodinville, Wasington | Registered: Thu November 13 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what about the class tomarrow at snohomish i want to do it but what time is it at and how much i thought i emailed him but i don't think it worked but im in need for some lessons and i got the time tomarrow and theres a class so i want it and need it bad

Posts: 24 | Location: snoho | Registered: Tue January 18 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be at the school tomorrow at dairyland but Eric needs to check his email!!

Posts: 1034 | Location: TUMWATER | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post