Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ryan Secondi
 Login/Join

posted
Ryan Secondi is an EW MX schools rider that was built from the start.

Check it out!

http://www.kndu.com/Global/story.asp?S=12486698#

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pretty cool EW.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big old thanks to EW on this one, to bad we dont have any video of the fish flopping 7 years ago. Ryan would love that

Posts: 220 | Location: ellensburg wa | Registered: Tue May 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...And hopefully there is no video from the Christian Craig benefit ride

Posts: 48 | Location: Everett | Registered: Sat September 18 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow that kid is big an fast for only 14 I thought he was like 18-19! I wonder who will call first the NFL or Honda?

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey350D:
...And hopefully there is no video from the Christian Craig benefit ride

thats pretty funny mike, I have video from that. in fact I have video from all you guys. although I cant figure out who your partner was. I think Drew and Jason were the best. the down hill double, riding double had to hurt.

Posts: 220 | Location: ellensburg wa | Registered: Tue May 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
nice coverage, no idea ryan was only 14 Eek footage from the CC ride day would be sweet to see. It was my brother Dalton and Jason, I would have never gotten on that bike with him. lol

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW, Ryan is hauling the mail. Glad to see Ryan doing so well and really progressing. We get updates from Waunch and he is stoked on Ryan's progress. Looking forward to seeing more race results for Ryan. Dave, it was good to see you in the video. Behind every fast son is a great father. Love your big smile on camera Dave!! Living the Dream Smile

Posts: 254 | Location: Woodinville, Wasington | Registered: Thu November 13 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
great to hear from you mark, hope your life is well, sounds like your son has his life on track also. you have always been a great role model for me, raising kids in this world is a challenge, you should be very proud.hope to see you again.