New
Find
Notify
Tools

cadillac ranch.
 Login/Join

Picture of mx510
posted
I heard through the grapevine that there is practice at cadillac this weekend. I went to their website and saw nothing about it. Does anyone know anything about it.

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sonya
posted Hide Post
I also heard they were from two different people.

Posts: 10 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Tue November 09 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
Fund raising for legal costs, invitation only?

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Moonman
posted Hide Post
April 1st...

Posts: 101 | Location: NORTH BEND | Registered: Wed June 02 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rays Dad:
Fund raising for legal costs, invitation only?

That is what I heard as well.

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tomsti
posted Hide Post
Apparently the CR facebook page is saying that there will be riding this weekend... Posting below.

Rain Rain Go Away!!!! Jeffs B-Day Party this weekend Fri, Sat, Sun (3 days) call to get on the list 253 861 8271

Posts: 35 | Location: Sammamish | Registered: Fri April 17 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The fundraiser is scheduled for this April 9th and 10th. It's invite only but call them. They think they will have 300 people show up if they don't limit it. We can't go because we are at the Desert 100 so call them up and fill our spot.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't 300 be good for fund raising?

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
Wouldn't 300 be good for fund raising?

Maybe too many is a bad thing for the neighborhood? (but good thing for fundraising).

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It got cancelled again due to bad weather. I think they are going to try again next weekend

Posts: 78 | Location: Ravensdale | Registered: Mon April 10 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dogz450F
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mx45:
It got cancelled again due to bad weather. I think they are going to try again next weekend

Hmmmmm.....Seattle Supercross weekend????

Posts: 226 | Location: Snotown | Registered: Mon June 27 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mxzach427
posted Hide Post
I was definately thinking the same thing about supercross being next weekend. Maybe shoot for sunday? if saturday is the case attendance will be WAY down.

Posts: 79 | Location: snohomish | Registered: Wed March 08 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They just posted that they will try again the weekend after SX.

Posts: 78 | Location: Ravensdale | Registered: Mon April 10 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scooter215
posted Hide Post
cadillac ranch is open this weekend got this off there facebook page...

We are celebrating Jeffs Birthday this Easter weekend. We are not going to make a list. So, just show up with a motorcycle, smile, and a donation!!!! Any questions call. Easter Weekend FRI SAT SUN (3 days) It's time!!! start 9:00am (overnight parking recomended) Thanks and see you all soon!!!!!!

Posts: 43 | Location: Olympia, WA | Registered: Mon November 03 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So cadi opens its gates at 900 or is that when practice starts?

Posts: 6 | Location: snohomish  | Registered: Mon May 24 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure that's the time practice starts.

posted Hide Post
okay just want to make sure what time it starts

Posts: 6 | Location: snohomish  | Registered: Mon May 24 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
so excited to go. so is my son, love that place

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what day are you going down sharkey?

Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Went there today is was great......only about 30 riders and the track still got rough. Tomorrow will be packed i bet with the weather calling for 67 degrees. You guys have fun and ride safe.

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post