Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

cadillac ranch.
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
What an awesome weekend! About 200 riders on Saturday and only 50 on Sunday. Those of us who braved the weather on Sunday were treated with an Open practice for about 90% of the day.... just enough rain in the morning to not have to water once all day. The track was primo...you missed out if you weren't there.

Posts: 78 | Location: Ravensdale | Registered: Mon April 10 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TJ 755
posted Hide Post
God I should have been there. It was even my birthday.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/w_5UiqCwq9M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Posts: 87 | Location: North Bend | Registered: Fri March 28 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TJ 755
posted Hide Post
i could fuck up a wet dream. EW you need a preview option. try this:http://youtu.be/w_5UiqCwq9M

Posts: 87 | Location: North Bend | Registered: Fri March 28 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 747Heavy
posted Hide Post
Nice looking course. Like the highest def video I've seen helmet cam. Stopped down there once but it was closed that day, looking forward to a sunny day at the ranch soon.

Posts: 119 | Location: Sammamish | Registered: Thu April 24 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Q: Is Cadillac Ranch Open For Business?

I hear people talking and apparently Going but "Can I, Joe-Normal" just drive up and ride?

Is the place Open-For-Business?

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 747Heavy:
Nice looking course. Like the highest def video I've seen helmet cam. Stopped down there once but it was closed that day, looking forward to a sunny day at the ranch soon.

That'd be my Contour HD GPS only set @ 720p. Takes incredible video.

Workman...from what I understand they are still in the works with the county to get everything in order. The last couple weekends were 'freebies' so to speak as the county gave them 4 (I think) weekends to hold special events. Not sure that is exactly how it goes but something of that nature. Have not heard if they are open this weekend though. They have a FB account and post there on progress and status.

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Well hopefully now we can get some sound on EVERY video. Wink

Gotta love Wilcox wanting me to film him a lap, then makes sure to roost me in the face! LMAO. I've been riding with him for so many years, I should have expected it. Big Grin

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wilcox
posted Hide Post
that was classic !!! lol

Posts: 331 | Location: lynnwood | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post