New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mabton MX Park
 Login/Join

Picture of MX516
posted
..."Mabton Motocross Park will be open on Saturday the 28th for practice. Call for updates if you like Randy's cell is 719-351-3023"...

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
This just in...

"Hi everyone! Hey we have had a few inches of rain and snow,it is now starting to melt fast! We MAY be open on Saturday the 19th! It is suppose to be 40 degrees out and if the snow melts some more Friday the track will be PERFECT! I will let you know as soon as we make up our mind! Remeber you are always welcome to build a big fire to help stay warm! Thanks RD "

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey mx516 do u have any pictures of the track?

Posts: 91 | Location: TOES | Registered: Fri December 11 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
I've never been!!! I just get emails from the operator since I contacted them after hearing about the place on this most excellent forum EW provides us Big Grin. Just trying to spread the word. I'm waiting for someone to go and give us some feedback!!! anyone? anyone?

there are few pics on their site... Mabton MX

Someone give us a report!?

-Tony

posted Hide Post
IM GONNA TRY TO GET OUT THERE AND AT LEAST LOOK AT IT NEXT WEEK. I ONLY LIVE AN HOUR FROM THERE

Posts: 91 | Location: TOES | Registered: Fri December 11 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
Heard from Randy this afternoon and he is thinking he'll be open for Sunday.
Was hoping for Saturday so I could make it.

On the site now...
"I spent several hours on the track today. The track is perfect but we are affraid of a few spots that may be frozen! We do NOT want anyone to be hurt so we are going to hole off one more day. We will see how things look at the end of Saturday! There is a good chance we will be open for Sunday! Thanks for your support! RD"

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 34's mechanic
posted Hide Post
Is there an address for the park so I can enter into my gps.

Posts: 82 | Location: Redondo Wa. | Registered: Wed August 23 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is there an address for the park so I can enter into my gps

GPS Address - Go Here

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
quote:
ply

I heard SMC may run a race there next year

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
I got an email saying they are Open this Saturday (26th)! I may try to muster up some boys and see what its all about... (any takers?)

Picture of B Anderson
posted Hide Post
Wish I had a little more notice-Justin just called and told me he'd like to go

"If life is the face of a rutted jump, will you pick the line that drags your footpegs?"

Posts: 294 | Location: Buckley | Registered: Fri December 29 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greg726
posted Hide Post
Road mabton last weekend. Real fun track, super fast, not alot of jumps, dirt is similar to toes. would for sure recomend everyone to go check it out!

Posts: 135 | Location: Kennewick wa | Registered: Mon September 24 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
Kirk Barber went out that week rnd said it was a safe track

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Justin Anderson
posted Hide Post
Email from Randy:

Mabton will be open 1/23 & 1/24
10am to 4pm
Weather 40s
$20.00 per rider
$10.00 for mini bikes
$0.00 for spectators
Please bring fire wood if you have it!
Thanks RD

Posts: 403 | Location: Auburn, WA | Registered: Sat December 30 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone going Saturday?

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mabton was good today. Only about 20 people. One 2 stroke and nineteen 4 strokes.

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone I am 1 of the owners of Mabton Motocross. The track will be open this weekend 1/30 & 1/31! We have had a lot of rain it will be perfect! I will go out today and prep the track. Come see us! Randy

Posts: 29 | Location: Sunnyside WA | Registered: Tue January 26 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Is the Andy Tudor listed on your site a former pro from the 80's? If so his sister (Mary) is married to my cousin Big Grin

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes you are right. Andy Tudor is the guy. I turned wrenches for Andy during those days and also for Mike Luke another pro at that time. RD

Posts: 29 | Location: Sunnyside WA | Registered: Tue January 26 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
I met him once in about 82 at Jolly Rogers. Small world.Hey do I get a family discount at the track Big Grin

I'll have to make the journey from Puyallup and check the place out.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post