New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mabton MX Park
 Login/Join

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
The thing that sucked worse was I was riding pretty good for not much seat time, I finally felt comfortable on the big jumps. It did kind of bother me that the guy who put me out didn't say anything.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Especially in the 40+ class. You gotta go see how your comp is doing. How are you doing Paul.
Can you at least sight see the Rarthinan. No wait they are rioting there because the lib government is raising taxes.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Rarthinan? Not sure what that is? do you mean Parthinan as in Greece? I'm going to London and France, hopefully I don't get stuck under the English channel on the train.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
Hey Randy, can't you post some pictures of the track/ i could only find two

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
Hey Randy, couldn't find any revealing pictures of your track.

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 40roofer
posted Hide Post
That video of the track makes me think a 2 stroke would sound real good there. And I think Ray at hrmc is a medic of some sort and is out agging on practice days a lot.

Posts: 61 | Location: Kennewick | Registered: Tue February 19 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ya Paul I ment parthanon. You will have a blast in France. Go to the Louve and then walk across the street to the Antique store. They are selling stuff that would be in a museum over here. Then just walk around that area it's amaizing.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi all,
HRMC is the only Licensed EMS Agency Mx track in the west coast. What this means is we are certified by the state of Wa, to train and run EMTS out of the Washington State Trauma Society.
We are goverened by the state of washington to meet certain criteria that keeps us on the cutting edge of Medical Protocal.
Dr. Hodges in Kennewick is our Medical director in charge of our EMT Protocol procedures.
We are required to have Basic EMT certification for Race Events. We go 1 step further and Have 1 Advanced EMT and 1 Basic. We also have direct contact with RFD and Med star for Medical Emergencies. We do not have to provide EMTs for Practice but we do and always will.
Medical Treatment is always a Learning process as new equipment and protocols develop.
HRMC trains 2 times a month with specific MX Emergency Procedures. Medics are always on Site Sat and Sunday.
Thurs and friday we have direct contact with RFD to handle situations that may arise.
Thursday and friday you have basic first aid and first responders. Horn has a Maximum of a 4 minute response time from outside paramedics. most of the time from point of call it is under that.
I (Ray) am a certified EMT with 10 years trauma experience. I did my internship in the Spokane Valley Hospital and spent 5 years with district 10 fire dept getting my medical certification. I am not a MEDIC as this term applies to Paramedic. EMTS aid in survival of symptoms we can not run IV's or issue Drugs, Unless advanced, however the paramedics that arrive already have a full update from us if this is needed and they are ready to do so if needed.
We will always provide flaggers for practice or a track representative dedicated to the safety of the facility.
HRMC always has a track representative available for emergencies during non peak hours.
we are dedicated to changing procedures as need be for the growth and safety of our riders.
Thanks for all of our riders support.
2010 is another growing year. see you at the track.
Thanks, HRMC

Posts: 157 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Tue December 19 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Medics are always on Site Sat and Sunday.

I need to rephrase this as EMT or EMTS are always on site sat sun.
Again Medic is more geared toward Paramedic.

Posts: 157 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Tue December 19 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mxzach427
posted Hide Post
Thinking about heading this way sunday but just wanted to know if anyone had been out there recently and if the track is worth the drive over from the west side? Watched the videos and looked pretty flat and gp style curious if any changes have been done?

Posts: 79 | Location: snohomish | Registered: Wed March 08 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The track is a old style motocross with a few jumps thrown in. We went last Sunday and it was good.

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where is this at? Can't look at whole thread right now. Connection too slow

Posts: 109 | Location: Bonney Lake | Registered: Tue July 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
If the weather is good over there I'm ready to try it out.

posted Hide Post
Directions Go thru Yakima I-82 east towards Sunnyside to exit 58. When you come to the stop sign turn right. There is a Conoco on the right. Go to Indian Church Road turn left. Stay on Indian Church Road until the stop sign. Turn left you will be on Hiway 22. You will go about 7 miles to Holt Road and you will see a MX sign turn left. It takes about 40 minutes from Yakima. It is really nice over here today.

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mxzach427
posted Hide Post
Track is a blast! definately go check this place out. nice facility groomed up parking lot over looking rolling hills. track was sick. two tracks combined on good day is 1.8 miles. small jumps but doesnt even matter place is in my opinion the most fun on the eastern side of the mountain. great sand/dirt mix not bad sand like toes and not hard packed like horn but in the middle. Hit it up on a sunday well worth the drive!

Posts: 79 | Location: snohomish | Registered: Wed March 08 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What do you classify as bad sand. Ilove toes, because of the width and the flow. The sand makes you a better rider, if you can ride it.

Posts: 39 | Location: Mexico City | Registered: Wed November 24 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mxzach427
posted Hide Post
Toes is definately my favorite track! i meant the depth on the national track is some of the bowl corners. new int. pro tracks been AWESOME!

posted Hide Post
Well zach I have been to mabton,and will probibly never go back,one line and 8 feet wide just doesn't do it for me,but there is a ton of potential.

Posts: 91 | Location: TOES | Registered: Fri December 11 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mxzach427
posted Hide Post
I can tell you theyve done alot of work since then. place was wide and sweeping. maybe 1 section was was only about 5 bike widths. and that was the skinniest section. as far as lines go there was a ton very similar as far as sweep and flow as ur place except for maybe 2 tight turns that were more hair pin. But i can see what ur saying. i talked to them and they said theyve benn doing alot recently so i could see that its possible it could of been like that when u went.

Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
I tried to go over there today but the pass had other ideas. Hopefully I will be able to get over there sometime soon.

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post