E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Track conditions  Hop To Forums  Track Conditions    Tracks to ride in Spokane area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tracks to ride in Spokane area
 Login/Join

Picture of honda916
posted
Anyone know of any tracks to ride in the Spokane area besides airway?

Posts: 235 | Location: bothell wa | Registered: Thu September 08 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Thats the only two public ones I know of too EW...lots of private tracks tho, if u got connections Yo. Airway has been making changes..diff layouts and such. Haven't been to Newport MX yet..heard it was good tho.

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Joshy, go pop some wheelies out at 7 mile. Or you could hit the dips....

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of honda916
posted Hide Post
AB I was thinking of hitting the back road or maybe the wall! I was kinda disappointed with airway last time I went there. I liked the layout but the jumps made it feel like I was riding a rough scramble. I want to hit up Newport but not sure I can make it out there on Sunday

Posts: 235 | Location: bothell wa | Registered: Thu September 08 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
newport is pretty cool. longest track ive ever seen

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I bet our new bikes would have no problem making an arc across the wall, or go right up the middle! I remember the old days, getting about 40 feet up that thing, then watching a guy on an IT 465 run all the way to the top. Ah the Wall! What a playground we had as kids.

and the dips, Gotta love the dips....

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post