Find
Notify
Tools

Port Angeles
 Login/Join

Picture of Aaron
posted
Who's going on Saturday?

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bearmore
posted Hide Post
I'm getting there on Sat. but not riding til Sun.

Posts: 445 | Location: Whidbey Island | Registered: Fri March 09 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Anderson
posted Hide Post
Saturday is practice, Sunday is the final race of the NWRA Wa State series, and round 4 of the OPMC fall series. Last weekend PA needed water at 1/2 time, gotta love that track and its rain-shadow location!

"If life is the face of a rutted jump, will you pick the line that drags your footpegs?"

Posts: 294 | Location: Buckley | Registered: Fri December 29 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gimp Industries
posted Hide Post
#83 will be there! First time out there and I've heard some good things so I'm pretty pumped.

Posts: 47 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: Thu April 28 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Right on, see you guys out there.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
weather was great. sunny. is that a normal turnout because ive never seen that many bikes there before. all classes huge with the exception of 50s. track was great, only slick spot was back in the trees where it always is.i had a fun time even though my backs not healed up from a week ago

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pretty fun track. I thought I would never see the day when I would hit 5th gear on my bike on a track. That downhill section is FAST!

Posts: 47 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: Thu April 28 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Good meeting you Gimp!

posted Hide Post
Good to meet you too Aaron.

posted Hide Post
Gimp industries? What does G.I. produce? Crutches ? Casts? Wheel chairs? 411!

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
That downhill section is FAST!
Been there done-almost-that. Coming over the top and approaching that downhill section at PA is kinda scary. One has a choice - go left or right. Go left and it's Pre-Jump into downhill go right and it's a drop-away. Never had the nerve to go to the left and only grabbed 4th going right. Sounds like going left means early landing and maybe more gears and a hoot of nerve.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You still jump down the hill from the left. Just gotta hit it faster Workman! It definitely is cruisin though.