Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hannegan Speedway
 Login/Join

posted
Sorry for the short notice but Hannegan is open for practice this Tuesday 5/8/12. Gates open @ 3pm practice will start @ 4pm and we will ride till dark. $5 gate fee $15 practice fee.

Round 1 of our Thursday Night MX series is this week 5/10/12. Gates open @ 3pm practice will start @ 4pm, racing around 5:30. $8 gate fee, $17 racer fee 1st class, & $13 add'l class.

We are also having 200% Pro Payback for our Thursday Night MX series this year.

If you have any questions feel free to give me a call.

Thanks,
Ryan G.
HanneganSpeedway MX Chairman
Rgarr@anvilcorp.com
(360)-319-5274

Posts: 3 | Location: Ferndale, Wa | Registered: Fri January 20 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
dang thats a great price

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Shoot! Hopefully we'll get some advanced notice next time. That sounds like a great deal.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
yup we went up. Pretty low turnout i think....Track still needs a little work. They hauled in a ton of dirt but do to the weather have not been able to do much with it yet

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx298
posted Hide Post
Another great practice day at Hannegan, put 1.6 hrs on before the rain showed up. All for $20. Mt. Baker motorsports even had lunch for everyone.

Posts: 64 | Location: North | Registered: Wed August 31 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Greg, Was going to go but when I called last night, the guy said you had to ride the poker run, that the track was part of the course? I'm guessing that wasn't the case. Played it safe and rode at Brockers.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx298
posted Hide Post
Aaron, They had a separate coarse for off road. It was really good. Did you call Ryan Garr? He runs Hannegans MX program and is a pretty good rider too. Which helps a lot .

Posts: 64 | Location: North | Registered: Wed August 31 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
That sucks that I didn't go! I called the guy from the website who I believe was listed as the president.

Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
Me and Binckley went up. Had a great time!! The track was fun. Flows nice. They had a KTM demo ride set up. I found my new bike....350sxf! I don't care what anybody says, it's a great bike. It needs some tweaks in gearing and suspension but overall you can ride the thing for hours. I love my Suzuki but getting back on it felt like I was getting back on to a dual sport. So anyone looking for a factory Suzuki let me know.

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Went up with my son and raced for the first time this year. They have really changed it alot since april. We really liked it.They fixed almost all of the things we hated....Will be going back again soon

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post