Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ward Creek Sunday 5/18
 Login/Join

posted
Well to those who stayed home some what missed out. It paid to get there early this time though low turn out I mean maybe 40 riders total. So they just ran open practice non stop I rode for an hour solid before stopping. Managed to get back out there for like another 20 mins before the rain came and it showered hard around noon.

After that happened the track was too slick to wanna ride anymore. Watched this guy on a YZ 125 spin out / donut then right into a 180 without trying I said I'm done. Otherwise up untill the rain the track was in awesome shape.

Posts: 552 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: Sat December 06 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We planned on going until it said 80 percent chance of rain. We ended up going to Horn Rapids. It was open practice all day long. Epic

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A bit of a nothing drive for someone who lives in selah to hit horn been ridding there the last few times everything kept getting rained out on. It is a lot drier over here then ya think just been getting jacked on the weekends with these damn showers but they cancelled the last Washougal prematurely but then still ran some lame tommy week mxMX school instead.

Posts: 552 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: Sat December 06 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have been trying to go to Washougal, Mountain View and Ward Creek with no luck this year.

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If your lucky we will be there tomorrow ripping it up and there is a pratice sunday also now. The weather looks like it didn't rain real bad just a small short shower earlier in the day. Tomorrow is looking better weather wise as well.