Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

extreme mx
 Login/Join

posted
Took Ryan to ride at extreme yesterday, the new layout looked really good. since I am anti excercise I couldn't tell you what is was like to ride but as a spectator the track looked better. they slowed it down a bunch, my kid said it was cool, alot more technical. The people over there are super nice, the facility is really well kept. I think they are doing a great job

Posts: 220 | Location: ellensburg wa | Registered: Tue May 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dave s:
Took Ryan to ride at extreme yesterday, the new layout looked really good. since I am anti excercise I couldn't tell you what is was like to ride but as a spectator the track looked better. they slowed it down a bunch, my kid said it was cool, alot more technical. The people over there are super nice, the facility is really well kept. I think they are doing a great job

New Layout? What did they change up (if you know)?

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
they moved a couple of corners, added two tables, put in an off camber.from the dad mound (top of over-under) to the table going into the penatentury straight. there are some photos on their website http://www.extmotorsports.com

Posts: 220 | Location: ellensburg wa | Registered: Tue May 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave. Just looked at the pics. Looks like it is in great shape.

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Looks fun, I am looking forward to riding there.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post