Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ward this past weekend
 Login/Join

posted
It's been over a year since i've been to ward creek and I knew they changed the layout one of the last time I went but I only rode it that once.

Well I wish they'd bring back the old layout! Add back some doubles and bring back the whoops and the old wide open left hander turn before the starting gate!

Right now with how it is laid out I don't like it very one line sections with the corners so tight now it lacks a good flow overall compared to the old layout. They even made the corner at the top before the big down hill drop off tighter. So it's even more of a blind corner then before I almost ran over a guy laying on the ground there. It seems like over the past few years when they've made a change it's been for the worst I strongly feel they are not improvements. If I could change it back tomorrow I would.

Posts: 552 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: Sat December 06 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jb329
posted Hide Post
i agree liked it besides some of those tight one line sections

Posts: 303 | Location: Ellensburg | Registered: Wed October 10 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I love the new layout.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Q: Aaron?

Has Ward Creek changed it's Layout since last Month (June 26th)?

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
Ward may be the most old-timer friendly track around, had a great time there Sunday but Ray got kind of bored with no big jumps to do heel clickers

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Workman #21:
Q: Aaron?

Has Ward Creek changed it's Layout since last Month (June 26th)?

No Ken, it's the same track we have been riding the last three years.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post