E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Track conditions  Hop To Forums  Track Conditions    Looking for a track to teach my wife on
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a track to teach my wife on
 Login/Join

posted
My wife wants to try to ride on a track. We live in grant county. She intimidated by horn and toes. Does anyone have a track we could ride at. I'd be willing to pay a little Money and sign any waivers you have. Thanks, Eric Hector

Posts: 78 | Location: Ephrata | Registered: Thu November 16 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
how bout http://newportmx.com/

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DanP
posted Hide Post
If you get over to Spokane, Airway has a "beginer track" over behind the wash area. It is nothing big, but good enough to get feet wet. It doesn't get a ton of use and it is usually kids on 65's and/or women riding on it.

Posts: 273 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed February 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. I'm hoping to make a trip to Spokane soon. Are they open for practice yet?

Posts: 78 | Location: Ephrata | Registered: Thu November 16 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DanP
posted Hide Post
Yes...they opened Thursday. They are open Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We rode there Thursday and the track was the best I've ever ridden there. Dirt was perfect! You might want to call ahead and make sure they have the beginner track ready to roll. I didn't make it over there to see how it looked. My son used to ride it a lot, but he's a "big boy" now on an 85 so he sticks to the big track only...

Posts: 273 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed February 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post