Notify
Tools

Cadillac Ranch
 Login/Join

Picture of Marnie
posted
Posted from their FB page:

Cadillac Ranch Motorsports Inc.
Last party of the year. Come out for a fun day of riding August 26, 27 and 28th. For information call Jeff 360-561-6364

The track is fun. If you haven't made it out to one of their play days you should try to make while you can. Last time I went they didn't have a set entry fee and it was whatever you wanted to donate.

Posts: 240 | Location: Enumclaw | Registered: Tue January 23 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gonna go down on sunday and check it out for the first time.

Posts: 552 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: Sat December 06 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marnie
posted Hide Post
The last post I saw on their FB page was:
Hours 9-3:30
$30 donation would be appreciated
They ask that you go to their website and pre-print the waivers and fill them out...speeds things up at the gate.

Posts: 240 | Location: Enumclaw | Registered: Tue January 23 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No problem, it just be me and a my friend bringing out the 250 2 smokers he is chompin at the bit to try his CR 250 out swapped the stock mikuni for the kiehin pwk and said it made a big noticable difference in the way the bike carburates much crisper now.

Posts: 552 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: Sat December 06 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
I really like the place. Its nice to ride a track that gets GOOD ruts in corners and get good and rough. Braaaaaap. BTW I havent seen Tyler Villopoto ride in a while and he was out there on Sunday, I honestly dont think it is possible to go any faster out there on a 250f. That kid was IMPRESSIVE!!!!!

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yea had fun out there I def liked that track and want to go back next time with some hand gaurds! Did almost all the jumps cept that step up double I really feel like I could have but didn't go for it, it's bothering me now cause it looks like I'll have to wait awhile before getting another chance at it. def not feelin it when it comes to that like triple i'm fine with doubling it.

I want to go to this track as often as I can I was really diggin that back table jumps section.

PWK carb swap on the 05 CR 250 is as MUST DO mod HUGE improvment.