New
Find
Notify
Tools

COME RIDE MY TRACK
 Login/Join

Picture of Rev429
posted
Come ride the new Powerline MX nice natural elevation changes doubles whoops big burms $25 Donation which helps to keep the track maintained and groomed up for your enjoyment. Open Monday through Sunday 10:30am to 8:30p.m. 425-299-3959

RG3-$Suspension Technician$

Imagetrack1.jpg (50 Kb, 878 downloads)

Posts: 22 | Location: Corona | Registered: Fri September 17 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev429
posted Hide Post
Located in Arlington

Imagetrack2.jpg (52 Kb, 699 downloads)

Posts: 22 | Location: Corona | Registered: Fri September 17 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev429
posted Hide Post
Over 1 minute lap times

Imagetrack.jpg (46 Kb, 702 downloads)

Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
Where is the track located? Looks good I would like to come check it out!

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev429
posted Hide Post
12824 jordan trails rd arlington call to ride

Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
is it watered?

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mxzach427
posted Hide Post
Ive ridden there a couple times and the track is always groomed and kept up. Its a really good close place to practice if your in the Seattle area. Definately better then oak harbor

Posts: 79 | Location: snohomish | Registered: Wed March 08 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Levi
posted Hide Post
Looks badass!!

Posts: 178 | Location: washington | Registered: Wed January 23 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of moderbike x
posted Hide Post
that looks fun and close to home! the ppa my need to show up

Posts: 215 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Sat December 18 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this track doable for a novice rider?

Posts: 16 | Location: Bothell | Registered: Mon March 26 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mxzach427
posted Hide Post
Ya track is totally fine for a novice rider. My buddy who is a beg. came out and had a lot of fun. there is a two bigger jumps and one of them you can take a different part of the track and go around

Posts: 79 | Location: snohomish | Registered: Wed March 08 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev429
posted Hide Post
Track will be watered we are working on a water truck as we speak but one way or another there will be water

posted Hide Post
You going to be riding tomorrow? Probably won't ride but want to come check it out, your like 15 minutes from me.

Posts: 3 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Wed July 02 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev429
posted Hide Post
yes we will be out there tomorrow feel free to stop by

Picture of rad_mxer317
posted Hide Post
rode it today and it was pretty sweet! Ivest4 was there too. definently a really good practice track with some potential i thought!!

Posts: 1034 | Location: TUMWATER | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
I stopped by today .Looked like a big boy track to me.Defintly had potential thou . I think if they make it more a jr/85(mini) level track or atleast options for a jr level rider.Then people will come out.As people come out they will maintan it better and better. Cool place all and all.Look foward to riding there............

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev429
posted Hide Post
we will continue to improve track as we can hopefully get a dozer out there again in a week or two and make the track a little less do or die. Thanks for those who stopped by all comments and suggestions are apprecaited

Picture of honda 250r
posted Hide Post
Close to our place will for sure be checkin it out...

Posts: 150 | Location: stanwood | Registered: Sun November 25 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
I thought it was a really fun track. It got alittle dry so I didn't ride as long as I would have liked but that's the way it goes in 80 degree weather. The track is about 15 minutes away from my house so that's kool. Everyone should go check it out!!

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Jordan, can you give me a call 425-487-0247

quote:
Originally posted by Rev429:
we will continue to improve track as we can hopefully get a dozer out there again in a week or two and make the track a little less do or die. Thanks for those who stopped by all comments and suggestions are apprecaited

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post