Notify
Tools

MXGP needs our help
 Login/Join

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
HAHAHAHA
Glad I wasn't the only one too!!!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
It was originally set for Monday June 7th.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So how did the July 7th meeting turn out? I was stuck at work and couldn't attend.

Posts: 16 | Location: Bothell | Registered: Mon March 26 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
vb,

It was cancelled again too. No more Hearing Examiner date, no more Mitigated Determination of Nonsignificance. Parties of record were notified by a postcard and then a letter. Snohomish County said they asked for and needed more info/reports/studies which were not produced in a timely manner.

Everything is back on hold while Sno. Cnty., applicant, and maybe the opponents reload for another HE date and SEPA determination.

I think there was a short article in the Herald about this and NWMX regulars seem to have a non-forum network to keep each other up-to-date.

BullTaco

Posts: 10 | Location: snohomish county | Registered: Mon August 17 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any updates on the proposed Granite Falls Track?

Posts: 16 | Location: Bothell | Registered: Mon March 26 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just when you thought it was done the losers have managed to reopen the hearing process again next month. November 9am forget the day these idiots have nothing better to do cept hate on us. It's time we All show up no more excuses or would you just lay down and die.

Posts: 552 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: Sat December 06 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Make that Nov 6th at 9am for the hearing

Posts: 552 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: Sat December 06 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this the type of hearing that will Benefit from having many supporters?

Posts: 83 | Location: brush prarie | Registered: Sat March 05 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure wish someone from mxgp speak up was told it's a public comments thing.

I did some digging and this is what I found on the haters side

http://pilchuckaudubon.org/ind...id=249§ionid=144

This message has been edited. Last edited by: joe439,