New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cadillac Ranch hearing.
 Login/Join

Picture of mx510
posted
Wondering if anyone else has heard anything about the Ranch. I get an email from the Land use clerk down there in Olympia and it does not sound good for the track. trying to read through the pdf from the sounds of it, the track will be no more. Wondering if they have a shot at an appeal.

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Slim to no chance an appeal will help. No commercial activity. I bet they can still ride there, but wont be able to have a biusness doing so

Posts: 83 | Location: brush prarie | Registered: Sat March 05 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Just got an invite for several rides in September on FB today. They must be the "fuck it" rides. Going to try to get down there before they close.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
That is really a bummer. Kind of ridiculous they cant try to make some money from their land how they want to. I find it really hard to believe that noise/dust would be an issue to neighbors out there. Too bad I dont have a bike right now, would love to tear it up out there one more time.

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx298
posted Hide Post
I am not sure how they can even have a "friends" day after they got denied a permit? It would seem to me that they would get fined at least. Would love to go but may get turned around at their gate? Top gun had a issue with partiers Sunday night, cops came. Washougal was pissed. Bad press for one track is used against any track applying for a permit or trying to stay open!

Posts: 64 | Location: North | Registered: Wed August 31 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post