New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mt. View MX
 Login/Join

Picture of Aaron
posted
Not sure how many of you have been to Mt. View so here are some pictures from Saturday.

Sorry for the quality, they were taken with my phone.

Aaron.

The sea of ugly red bikes.

And here's a little video pan from the parking lot. Again, done with my phone.

Droid video pan of Mt. View

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
Pure MX Heaven!

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Some buddies were riding at Mt. View this weekend. They said a rider died there????
Anyone have news of this?

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pc#148
posted Hide Post
That place is sooo fun!!

Personalized MX Jerseys * Screen Printing * Vinyl Graphics
http://www.facebook.com/tracti...Designs/170997341311

Posts: 189 | Location: USA | Registered: Tue December 02 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Justin Hawkins
posted Hide Post
I was told there was a man that had a Heart Attack on Sunday.

Hawk

Posts: 354 | Location: Redmond | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marnie
posted Hide Post
Posted on the Oregon Old Timers website:

On behalf of the Oregon Oldtimer's I would like to extend our sincere condolances to the Hassebroek family. Erik is a +30 member of our club and it was his father Jeff that suffered a fatal heart attack at Mtn View on Sunday. Please remember Erik and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Posts: 240 | Location: Enumclaw | Registered: Tue January 23 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post