Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Free Washougal School
 Login/Join

posted
Think I saw a guy on a blue bike giving lessons to a MUCH larger rider on a green bike today in the 40+ class!!! Did not see what EXACTLY happened but think EW won the battle and the moto,kinda busy with my own to follow up but think may be a story in there. JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't trust anyone over 30. Same goes for guys twice that age. Was not Eric Jay Whipple instead racing at TOP GUN Beohmer went down with a little help from watering crew,still had a good schooling but was from Jay not Eric ME BAD!!! JR

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
HAHAHAHAH
Funny stuff!
What happened again?

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
EW
Watching +40 class Arron Beohmer is a local and he was racing #22? Talking and watching someone said the blue bike was EW,Arron is a 6'5 or so guy.They were going at it pretty good think switched lead several times,Arron is pumped because he is ahead of Hart #72 down here THAT is a BIG DEAL! Around comes #22 and no Beohmer in sight so guess things got more serious,we know arron and his son pretty well. Talk later in the weekend and went down on a Well Watered part of the track. IF YOU WOULD RIDE/RACE MORE I WOULD NOT BE SO CONFUSSED!!! JR