E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  Local boys on the road    Jerry Lymburner and Chris Howell
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jerry Lymburner and Chris Howell
 Login/Join

Picture of triplenickel
posted
New Day Northwest with Chris Howell and Jerry Lymburner. Come be part of the live studio audience. Tomorrow, Thursday, April 21st. Tickets are free! Seattle King5 studio. Audience arrives about 9L30. Email for seats and you’ll receive an email confirmation with details newdaytickets@king5.com

Let's support our PROS!!!

Posts: 94 | Location: On the Road,USA | Registered: Mon February 13 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Northern Horse Photo
posted Hide Post
Jerry is there anywhere on the internet to watch it or listen in?

Lara R Poirrier

Posts: 9 | Location: North Pole, Alaska | Registered: Tue July 21 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
KING 5 at 11AM

Posts: 562 | Location: Bonney Lake, WA USA | Registered: Tue February 17 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is the segment on the internet

http://www.king5.com/new-day-n...rstars-91670744.html

Lets try to get all our friends to veiw this to help get more Opportunities like this in the future for our sport. I think Jerry and Chris did an excellent job and hope for more in the future for them both.

Posts: 21 | Location: Spokane,WA | Registered: Sun March 07 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Jerry is your name pronounced lime burner or limb burner?

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Jerry, Chris ... you done good on TV5 New Day today (Apr 22, 2010). Good showing for sure. Same goes for those Fusion Graphics folks. Clean Bikes, Clean words, Good graphics. Good representation. $Checks in the mail.

KW

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I think she said limeburger.

Heres a another one.

video

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of triplenickel
posted Hide Post
it's pronounced limb-burner. They asked me 17 times how to pronounce it and still got it wrong. Still fun though

Posts: 94 | Location: On the Road,USA | Registered: Mon February 13 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Oh good, I'd hate to think I'd been rooting for the wrong name. One suggestion for the powers that be, next time prepare a list of relevant questions for the interviewer. She seemed way out of her element. You guys did a great job. Good luck tomorrow!

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
paul, are you ready to put the boots back on

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post