New
Find
Notify
Tools

A2 mudfest
 Login/Join

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Sounds like the red wonder machine won tonight (1/30/2010) with the green guys coming in second.

Me, I'm thinking it's all about injuries and who's riding with less. More to the point - any punk can ride injury-free but what does it take to ride really hurt?

Best I ever saw was a dude from Alaska.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Is it me (da elder one) or does anyone else have respect for that Whindham,K dude? making and riding Nat SX.

Dang! NW Natives (Hill vs Villopoto) lost seconds but Holly and Gant are making Dungey's crash sound ok and best broadcast-ever!

Dungey is up and going and apparently "unhurt"...

lap 11 .... post

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
"landed 50' triple off bike" - Dungey

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Dudes up and going.

Is he hurt?

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
NW guys Ryan Villopoto and Hill running 1st and second at lap 17. Millsap's 3rd (COOL!) Dungey back up to 4th.

Finish: (20 laps)
Ryan Villopoto - 1st
Josh Hill - 2nd
Davi Millsaps - 3rd
Ryan Dungey - 4th
Andrew Short - 5th

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Ryan V calls it as it is and shows thanks to family and bus-driver on (live) interview.

Gotta love one who calls it as-it-is.