New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hangtown
 Login/Join

Picture of KinserMoto438
posted
Who's ridin? I know Ricky D. is ridin for Rock River, but what locals? I'm headin down tonight to watch all the action.

*Let up for a second, and thats where you'll finish!*
-Klete #438

Posts: 114 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Mon November 22 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
Hangtown, I'm taking m-alessi 450 and bagget for lites, yes anything is possible, you've just got to believe the hype

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
I saw Urchart in a video out with the factory riders.Not sure other then that. Tapia maybe???

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Only Or/Wa guys I hear of are Howell,Meusling.We are heading on to Texas will chat with Chris if we see him tommrow. Opening round/rather close/great track,would have thought more NW guys would be here.JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW
Down in LA after the opening round. LOTS of Hangtown Flu with riders Howell and Erick were the only NW local who currently reside here/there? along with a local women pro rider Ms. Warton (I know its the younger one but not sure of her first name).Talked with chris and dad,hope to travel together to some midwest races later.
GREAT race,track was as rough as ANY I have ever seen,what you see on TV doesn't come close to looking at it in person.
Heading to Tx. Wed?,1200 mi jog over there.JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
What I saw on TV had me Shake'n-In-My-Boots so can't even imagine how tough it must-a been.

2011 started out strong with SX, a timing sport, and so now we're into da real thing MX! and guess what. REED laid down Thors Hammer (movie trailer). Can the guy have it all. Timing and Stamina? Shades of Roger DeCoster.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TRA-742:
Hangtown, I'm taking m-alessi 450 and bagget for lites, yes anything is possible, you've just got to believe the hype[/QUOTE

And how about baggets overall and alessi fastest practice lap time..

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
Ya if you hit your head enough times you will believe anything. Look at Aaron

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
Dietrich is riding for valli rockstar yamaha, and good call Ted, would never have guessed baggett would take it.

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post