New
Find
Notify
Tools

Edmonton Can.
 Login/Join

posted
Why travel so far to just race?
Made the trip north,got there just in time for a major violent thunder storm. That pretty much washed out the track for Sat. race. Went out to dinner and mosquetoes were SOOO bad they followed us in to dine on us while we ordered dinner. OK that was the bad part,now for the great part.
Racing in Canada is DIFFERENT! Local club runs the race,with the HELP FROM ALL! THE CLUB MEMBERS,NO SLACKERS!! Tons of effort by the club,VERY excited about welcoming new faces to the track. Showing up as a older person ,had a guy come over and unload my bike,he also showed up after the race to totally load up bike for me,kinda like vallet parking.Full day of racing including three moto format,they cut the price from $100 for the two day race down to $60 because they only ran one day,WOW!! Great time ,travel thru Montana= road to the sun,in Glacier park total bonus. Great hospiyality from our northern neighbors! JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greg726
posted Hide Post
I made that trip back in 2009 for the National, awesome track, good people. Everything is ran alot different up that direction. Would love to make the trip back up!

Posts: 135 | Location: Kennewick wa | Registered: Mon September 24 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post