E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  Local boys on the road    Seattle SX - What locals are racing?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seattle SX - What locals are racing?
 Login/Join

Picture of Vetmx808
posted
So I can look for your number and give a cheer! Smile

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe Kevin Urquahart will be there...

625 mom

Posts: 146 | Location: Lynnwood, Wa | Registered: Tue September 28 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Crater (Greg) sounded like Death-Warmed-Over Monday on phone but by Wednesday 100x times better.

Flu

I'm dressing for wet-weather and looking forward to good-conversations

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
chris howell for sure and im sure jake A too.i seen brad nauditt and tommy weecks are coming. abrigo and ruminer and ulrich are in vegas at world mini. not sure which oregon guys yet

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Think Erick Meusling is the only Oregon rider going. Haven't seen Mike Horban,Whitlow is doing trainning,Metzler is MIA,Lacey???,just not many guys riding from down here right now.
Went to L.V. then a couple days in LA doing Milestone for Sx practice.Travel cost is so high($4.65 for diesel)Weather for this weekend,total lack of any possibility to earn any money,all make it harder and harder for riders to make these races.
Would think Jackson would ride this one as we saw him a lot in SoCal.
Haven't heard anything on Tapia after he was hurt,riding? gettin ready for outdoor?

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MX Family:
Think Erick Meusling is the only Oregon rider going. Haven't seen Mike Horban,Whitlow is doing trainning,Metzler is MIA,Lacey???,just not many guys riding from down here right now.
Went to L.V. then a couple days in LA doing Milestone for Sx practice.Travel cost is so high($4.65 for diesel)Weather for this weekend,total lack of any possibility to earn any money,all make it harder and harder for riders to make these races.
Would think Jackson would ride this one as we saw him a lot in SoCal.
Haven't heard anything on Tapia after he was hurt,riding? gettin ready for outdoor?

Tapia posted on facebook that he is riding.

Posts: 78 | Location: Ravensdale | Registered: Mon April 10 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
Awesome...hope some of these guys get in the main! Gonna be tuff though...especially if it does rain.

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of racerx43yz
posted Hide Post
J Potter?

Posts: 61 | Location: Coeur d' Alene,ID,USA | Registered: Wed December 03 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
Born and raised Northwest VILLOPOTO!!!

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Some gay super hero in pink tites kidnapped Crater last night. He did great in the LCQ, Maybe if he would have dayglo boots on he might have won! Big Grin We had a whole section rooting for ya Greg.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oregon count went up to three,Horban,Lacey,joined Meusling at the race.
Amount of injurys on the rutted launch tripple was very high. From local tallent Jackson and as high in the ranking as Jimmy Decotis suffered injury on this jump. Track crew rebuilt it several times,but soil condition had it repeatedly rut up to a hazard condition,more so in the 250 class.
Shot at making the main was as good as it gets for local riders. Depends on who you think of as local. Tommy Weeks,Tapia,Ben Evans,RV,Urhquart all have lived here but do we think of them as local?Horban,Lacey,Meusling are OR guys but do you Wa ,Seattle guys think of them as local?
Were two potters racing back in the day,whats up with Jason P.
Talked a lot with "old" guys from two years ago and surprized how many riders from that short of past history that have retired! JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul 061:
Some gay super hero in pink tites kidnapped Crater last night. He did great in the LCQ, Maybe if he would have dayglo boots on he might have won! Big Grin We had a whole section rooting for ya Greg.

OMG! That was awesome. I didnt make it to the actual race but was watching it live at home with my girlfriend. I could not stop laughing. Emig and Shaheen couldnt stop taking about him. It was so funny to see 1st and 2nd place battling and all you could really see was this pink suit in the background. Ahhhaaahahaha. You are the man Greg. That was sooo funny.

Posts: 295 | Location: Sultan Wa | Registered: Wed November 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 153
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. I just thought it would be funny to bring out team hurricane. My mechanic had a hurricane pit shirt too. It was just for fun but it turned into a much bigger deal. Haha lots of press so that's good right? There are a couple haters over on thumpertalk and vital. You guys should help me out and go shut them down a little bit.

Posts: 452 | Location: Renton, WA. USA | Registered: Fri December 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
There will always be haters... no matter how good you do. Laugh about it!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 34's mechanic
posted Hide Post
That post on thumpertalk is up to 4 pages now, with most all the posts a + and from all over the country.

Posts: 82 | Location: Redondo Wa. | Registered: Wed August 23 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 153:
Thanks guys. I just thought it would be funny to bring out team hurricane. My mechanic had a hurricane pit shirt too. It was just for fun but it turned into a much bigger deal. Haha lots of press so that's good right? There are a couple haters over on thumpertalk and vital. You guys should help me out and go shut them down a little bit.
i think most people thought it was cool and you were riding great. i think if you didnt fall you could have got 2nd. pretty funny watching greg kill a guy in the whoops who has a bike worth 10 of gregs

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MX Family:
Oregon count went up to three,Horban,Lacey,joined Meusling at the race.
Amount of injurys on the rutted launch tripple was very high. From local tallent Jackson and as high in the ranking as Jimmy Decotis suffered injury on this jump. Track crew rebuilt it several times,but soil condition had it repeatedly rut up to a hazard condition,more so in the 250 class.
Shot at making the main was as good as it gets for local riders. Depends on who you think of as local. Tommy Weeks,Tapia,Ben Evans,RV,Urhquart all have lived here but do we think of them as local?Horban,Lacey,Meusling are OR guys but do you Wa ,Seattle guys think of them as local?
Were two potters racing back in the day,whats up with Jason P.
Talked a lot with "old" guys from two years ago and surprized how many riders from that short of past history that have retired! JR
anybody from this state should be considered local. its great how everyone likes to dismiss someone since they dont live here anymore you have to live somewhere else just to get ride time with the way the weather is around here. can you blame them. all of the people you mentioned have spent serious time out of state at one time or another. but not as far as the bonus money being haneded out to riders thats a seperate deal

Picture of Pike 62
posted Hide Post
Great job Greg! The gear was great...only problem is now my wife thinks I should get some like it. I told her I am not fast enough to wear something like that. LOL You made it look good!

Posts: 148 | Location: Glendale, Ca | Registered: Sat February 03 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is the link to VitalMX and the posts about Greg. I think everyone loved it!. They also have the Team Hurricane You Tube link, Pretty
Funny.

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/...Craters-gear,1215935

Posts: 336 | Location: MT VERNON WA US | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motokids
posted Hide Post
The amount of press time you got Crater should have been worth listening to the haters, they were not blown up large on the big screen (jealousy is a bitch)! Was awesome for a NW privateer to get that much time, way to rep the NW! You rode great too, so close to the night show. Keep working hard man, it will come!

Posts: 337 | Location: Home | Registered: Mon August 16 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post