E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  Local boys on the road    Seattle SX - What locals are racing?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seattle SX - What locals are racing?
 Login/Join

Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Dude, Crater, ur gear was siiiak! We could totally follow u around the track and u battled tough in the LCQ before that mishap....U got mad airtime on TV too! I watched it!! Good ride!

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good for Greg. The TV coverage is always so shitty for non factory big shots. Greg is smart enough to see that option and look at the result. Next time Greg I will get you a set of our 1986 Flo-pink fork guards. Yes we have a large stock of them still.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Hey Crater, I heard over on Vital that they were looking for your contact info for an interview on DMXS. Did they get ahold of you?

Found this on Kickstart.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 153
posted Hide Post
Yeah they did aaron. I will be on the show tonight I'm guessing around 6 or so. Everybody listen in.

Posts: 452 | Location: Renton, WA. USA | Registered: Fri December 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 153
posted Hide Post
Looks like about 645 I will getting a phone call from the dmxs radio guys.

Posts: 452 | Location: Renton, WA. USA | Registered: Fri December 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was a great interview last night... So funny. Props! I think your interview was the longest of the night.

Posts: 78 | Location: Ravensdale | Registered: Mon April 10 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
Yes it was. Smile You have to switch it with a different color every weekend!

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
From Racer X Observations! Crater "best dressed!"

"Local rider Greg Crater had many of us old-timers tearing up in the press box as he ran Team Hurricane gear from the mid-80’s movie Winners Take All. Like, it was pretty much the same stuff and I have no idea where he found the hot pink pants and jersey but God bless him, he found it somewhere. He didn’t make the main event but he was definitely number one in my heart. I don’t do the best-dressed award anymore but if I did, Greg Crater, you won it in a runaway!"

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post